30000 Members, its only hours away !!!

just-

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest philp

I joined on February 04, 2005 and my number is 2188. This site is growing with leaps and bounds. This is one great site where every one helps each other. A good concept that keeps growing.

Maybe I'm just a noob, but where do you find your number?

I joined 6 days after you, coknuck.

put your mouse over your name in the forum then look down at the url that should show up towards the bottom of the screen, i think the number at the very end is the number your looking for. i might be wrong and if i am someone will say the real way to find out.

29998 -- I'm going to wait for 30k  :-[/the 100K milestone will be a real big one.  I think I may have to have a prize or something for that member :)

D

7.25 am in the UK ( your tomorrow is my today ) Oh my. it must be my posts , LOL :lol:

29,987 members @ 7.25 AM GMT

What can I say to this, 30,000  members ,

well , how about thanks to CA3LE ,  I bet he never thought this would be the best forum on the web , and a special thanks to all the members that make this forum so special ,

I joined in Jan, 06 , as a newbie to forums , and pouters in general, and I note I have spent over a week on TMN, was this timer wasted, NO ,  the friends , and knowledge that I have gained , is worth ever minuet spent

Roco  UK  :icon_jokercolor:

put your mouse over your name in the forum then look down at the url that should show up towards the bottom of the screen, i think the number at the very end is the number your looking for. i might be wrong and if i am someone will say the real way to find out.

I still don't get it, if someone has a simpler explanation of how to find it. Where is the URL? HELP

[quote author=CA3LE link=topic=15090.msg158874#msg158874 date=1152693018]

29998 -- I'm going to wait for 30k  :-[/the 100K milestone will be a real big one.  I think I may have to have a prize or something for that member :)

color]D

7.25 am in the UK ( your tomorrow is my today ) Oh my. it must be my posts , LOL :lol:

29,987 members @ 7.25 AM GMT

What can I say to this, 30,000  members ,

well , how about thanks to CA3LE ,  I bet he never thought this would be the best forum on the web , and a special thanks to all the members that make this forum so special ,

I joined in Jan, 06 , as a newbie to forums , and pouters in general, and I note I have spent over a week on TMN, was this timer wasted, NO ,  the friends , and knowledge that I have gained , is worth ever minuet spent

Roco  UK  :icon_jokercolor:

close the red color tag lovey:

remove this: color]D

(in the red)

Amazing how the numbers increase in 4 months since you joined to when I joined dlewis23.  :D

yeah it is, from febuary 10th till when i sined up 4283 other users sined up as well.

if i had actually registed when i first came here my user # would probally have been 1500 or so

beer for everyone!!! :D...now who's buying??  :occasion14:  :haha:

january 1st of 05 we had just barely crossed the 1000 mark...wooo hooo!!  :headbang:

for those of u that want ur number...point ur mouse at ur username...look at the lower left corner of ur browser...the number at the end is ur number