Windows Worgroup problems

joinerl09

hello everyone! i have three computers connected on the same network, two of which are connected via wireless network and the third directly. All the computers have the workgroup name HOME_NETWORK. In addition, 2 of the computers are running Windows Xp Professional and the third is running Xp Media Center Edition. My problem is whenever i use remote desktop and i click on browse computers, an error pops up saying that "the HOME_NETWORK domain/workgroup does not contain any terminal servers. is there any way that when i highlight and click browse computers that it shows all the computers on the network. If you need more information, just let me know and I'll be glad to provide it.

Thanks in advance for your help.  :D

Langston....

first change the work group!!  if you have wireless and are sharing files that is a really bad thing to do with the default still on... If i remember correctly you have to turn it on..  right click my computer -> remote..  Dont turn on remote assistance.. that isnt what you want.. try that..

Instead of browsing for computers, try just typing the computer name.  I sounds like to me that windows is looking for a terminal services license server, but since you are using XP Pro, you don't need one just to connect to another XP Pro machine.