New Themes

CA3LE

The main new one is Red 'n Black

I also darkened the forum colors for the bloodred theme

Other minor themes added are Blue Black Box, Blue Gray and Copper... I made these a while back but I never added them to the menu, I figured I should add them.  Maybe someone will like one of them :-P

- D

sorry guy's, I still prefer the default , maybe I just don't take to changes. :lol:

I use the default too.... but even the default theme was updated  ;-) -- just a very subtle change.

i still perfer the default theme only becuae the google ads just look right on any other theme.

I'm working on making the ad colors change with the themes.  The thing is that google does not allow ANY change to their script so I can't incorporate the java that controls the themes into the ad script.... so I have to make it 100% server-side changed, it's going to be veeeery tricky to do, but I'm working out how to do it in my head right now, as soon as I have the eureka moment I will write the script.  :)

I use the default too.... but even the default theme was updated  ;-) -- just a very subtle change.

I'm working on making the ad colors change with the themes.  The thing is that google does not allow ANY change to their script so I can't incorporate the java that controls the themes into the ad script.... so I have to make it 100% server-side changed, it's going to be veeeery tricky to do, but I'm working out how to do it in my head right now, as soon as I have the eureka moment I will write the script.  :)

Ah so now I know, how you do it , My eureka moment is, I will buy another beer, so this is the thing that separates us mere mortals from the  gods," the Script "!

yeah the subtle  changes threw me if no one else , :lol:

seriously,thanks Ca3le  for the work you put into TMN , 30,000 + members,and by far the best forum on the web , so you get 4Gb of "whats up " if there is a problem on the site , LOL

just shows how addicted we all are to TMN,

with all due respect , and sincerity Roco  UK

p.s. the Villa de moreschi Pinot Grigio ( 1/2 price at my local superstore has helped it all to make sense again  :lol:

WOOHOO!

I had the eureka moment!  -- As you may notice the ad colors now change with the themes, and the ad code is not altered :-D

Enjoy!  -- I'm going to make a couple of adjustments, a little fine tuning and it's all done.  I also made a change that changes the color of the hover over in the main menu.

WOOHOO!

I had the eureka moment!  -- As you may notice the ad colors now change with the themes, and the ad code is not altered :-D

Enjoy!  -- I'm going to make a couple of adjustments, a little fine tuning and it's all done.  I also made a change that changes the color of the hover over in the main menu.

nice thanks ca3le  :D

I switch between default & blacken mostly.The blue black box looks good too.

My friend here just now told me that blue black box is his favorite  ... i personally didn't like it all that much, but I've had a few people tell me that now  :-/  -- right on :)

I think I might make ONE more theme tonight..... I'm going to try and make this next one the best one yet!

Also, please post color combinations that you would like as a theme and if I like it I may make it for you :) --- post it to this thread

I have updated the default theme and a few others to be gray in the forum view

I also added another new theme called Gray-Lady Red -- I will be adding a blue, green, orange and purple version of this theme tomorrow.  NJOY!