Belated Happy Birthday...VanBuren

tdawnaz

Wow...

Belated Happy Birthday VanBuren

...i just looked at the calendar for this month...can't believe i missed it...hope u got to do something really special but i suspect that u worked...and actually will celebrate this weekend...so i'm not too late :D ...be safe

occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />

My bad also

VanBuren u sneaky git

u didnt tell anyone hehe

happy birthday

btw did u get a new bike for ur birthday ? or a 1Gbps connection? or a SNOWMobile ?

hehehe

thanks guys  :D

dont know if its time to stop celebrating and start be sorry for ..  :haha:

I just had one wish for present, it was a Sm

Happy belated Birthday to you. I won't forget next year its the same as my brothers.

[move] occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />[/move]

[move] occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />[/move]

Happy Birthday Vanburen....hope you had a great time and enjoyed that good looking cake occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />

Happy birthday VAN. Dont look now... but your cake has shrimps on it.  :shock: :shock:  :haha: Looks good.

yea its a "special" cake  :haha: , dont think its very common outside Sweden to eat this type of cake, its just like a giant sandwitch of white bread and a special mayonnaise inside, on top shrimps, cheese, ham, cucumber, tomato  :)

of course you can add more good stuff, but thats the basic

VanBuren :)

yea its a "special" cake  :haha: , dont think its very common outside Sweden to eat this type of cake, its just like a giant sandwitch of white bread and a special mayonnaise inside, on top shrimps, cheese, ham, cucumber, tomato  :)

of course you can add more good stuff, but thats the basic

VanBuren :)

Thats awesome man, I have never heard of it. Does it have a name? I would like to try to find one in the states. I like to try everything. You can tell by looking at me. ;)

Thats awesome man, I have never heard of it. Does it have a name? I would like to try to find one in the states. I like to try everything. You can tell by looking at me. ;)

i googled it, it seems to have a English name, in Sweden its Sm