Ebay

brock01

Ight since i will need money for buying the new E6600 and lots of other stuff i think I'm gonna sell the comp I'm using now. Heres the specs, tell me how much you guys think people would buy it for

Dell 4600

P4 HT 2.6

1.5GB Ram

DVD reader

DVD burner

120GB sata

geforce 6600

floppy

thanks in advacne  :lol:

dont see how that comes out considering the video card sells for 130, and the hd alone is 56

then say 30 for the dvd burner, not gonna add on a price for the dvd reader, or floppy

134 for the ram

say 35 for psu

and say 100 for both CPU and motherboard

+_____________________________________

(pulls out calc) 485 i got

dont see how that comes out considering the video card sells for 130, and the hd alone is 56

then say 30 for the dvd burner, not gonna add on a price for the dvd reader, or floppy

134 for the ram

say 35 for psu

and say 100 for both CPU and motherboard

+_____________________________________

(pulls out calc) 485 i got

shop for prices bit more and you will get 450 :) i wasnt far off either way

Now I have an ebay question, I want to get some cash and I have a Dell Insperon 1100

2.4GHz

40gig hd

24x

640mb ram

i wouldnt sell that...they money you could get for it probably wouldnt be what you wanted.....id keep it and play around with it :) experiment...thats usually what i do with older computers like that

well considering that you can get yourself a new computer with similar specs for not over 450 - the most id pay for that one is no more than 300

all the prices i got from were from newegg

and the processor and mobo is prolly more than what i said

and floppy and dvd reader, i shorted my self

A big thing you have to keep in mind... you're selling used parts.  Computer equipment goes down in value rather quickly.  Even refurbished parts generally sell for quite a bit less than their new counterparts.

Easiest way is to meet the competition brock01.

Starting from $50 to $434 New.

One with 1024 RAM, 15" flat monitor, 2.8 Ghz, printer, and all original papers and books. $400.

You have to decide what is your attached to it price.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&satitle=Dell+4600+computer&sacat=58058%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=

Like php said, they do not go up. Only down.

:haha: This might work! do like I have done in the past throw it in the closet and and wait for the right person to come along and let him or her take it out of inventory @ a price you both like win/win and you don't have to worry about the right price and it will sell sooner than later my friend :haha:

Now I have an ebay question, I want to get some cash and I have a Dell Insperon 1100

2.4GHz

40gig hd

24x

640mb ram

Thats trhe notebook right????

If it is i dont knw maybe $500

Eh $550 if your pushing it

Just keep it

Laptops are woth nothing 2 secounds after they leave the box they came in

y?

Because they are more vulnable than desktops

Ppl move em around u drop em the screen gets scrath