dw7000 edonkey testing and unclear

tj2003

Just had my system installed and trying to dl files from edonkey but getting testing firewall message or unclear message all firewalls are turned off to my knowledge on the computer but no sure if the dw7000 is blocking the port or what has anybody else had this problem . PS made a dialup connection and dont have the problem on dialup just satellite

Thanks inadvance TJ

Hughesnet (DW6000 and DW7000) blocks all incoming ports unless you have a static IP.  If you do a port scan from a website, it will tell you that you have open ports but you don't.  This is because a proxy at the NOC is reporting the open ports.  Any file sharing program that pretty much forces the user to share files probably won't work too well.  That includes Edonkey/Emule and bit torrent.  I recommend Shareaza or LimeWire.  I haven't had any problems with either of those.