Where Do You Live?

CA3LE

roco you can't see the stats that matter...quit being negative...america and the uk are fine and so is tmn...and so are all of us here...buttering you bread on both sides never works...

the frapper has nothing to do with tmn...tmn had a map there when the site was up...but for whatever reason that site has been down for some time...it being down has nothing to do with this site what-so-ever...we aren't affiliated.

roco you can't see the stats that matter...quit being negative...america and the uk are fine and so is tmn...and so are all of us here...buttering you bread on both sides never works...

the frapper has nothing to do with tmn...tmn had a map there when the site was up...but for whatever reason that site has been down for some time...it being down has nothing to do with this site what-so-ever...we aren't affiliated.

Sorry maybe I am just a Brit realist ? , maybe we should put it to a vote /Poll ? ,

America and the UK is not fine ( much to my regrete ), the hugging and back slapping has long gone , just ask the Brit members of TMN ( hello anyone there ? )

indeed I was well aware of frappers demise , another fine mess you got me into ? , (my posted vid ) icon_biggrin.gif

and honeysmitten.gif don't take my posts so serious, I could be wrong , I often am , but at least I am posting ,

Best regards

Roco....UK

The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an

attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the

society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as

possible.

I forgot to read the RULES and a Moderator edited my post!

Forgot the Rules

In a house on a hill in Kentucky!wink.gif

I live on a hill ( small ) in Richmond UK , ( belive me with the UK rain ,living on any hill is a luxury , along with 12,000 other folk all clinging on ,evil6.gif , 200 hundred years back only Dick Turpin( Highwayman ) and a few revenue men lived here ,

Oh, and our local legend "Gentleman Jim " another highwayman , he did the imortal "stand and deliver " with his pistol raised , the only passenger on the stage coach was a pretty young girl , the only gold she had was a locket given by her dead father ,so Jim the gentleman settled for a dance with her , and she kept the locket ,

his downfall was on another robbery he aciddently shot and wounded a Duke , and later wrote a letter of appology ,

very few could write in those days ,

Doh, indeed he was the 2nd son of a nobleman , it's the curious "heir and spare" syndrome our royal families still practice today , the spare in case the first born dies , and it's got to be a male ,

Just see what you folk are missing without a Royal family ???? , ( it's all in the breeding just like race horses )icon_biggrin.gif

folk I admire " the Dutch " ( Netherland/Holland ) I sayed in a hotel 30 ft below sea level ( the sea was only 1/2 mile away ) I didn't sleep easy , geek-small.gif

• 2 months later...

Add yourself to our new frappr map

http://www.frappr.com/testmy

just a fun way to see where our members live, will also give you an idea how close you are to the test server.

- Damon

I think the link shown above is broken. I get the attached message when I tried to go there.

I live in Bakersfield, California. My service provider is at&t U-verse for internet, TV and land line phone service.

post-71028-12818470375776_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

very southern part of Minnesota here. Very small town.... ohhh ya right in the middle too!

I have to guess now.... Fairmont? Does everyone in Minnesota have lake front property? I flew through there once and it tripped me out.

Here in AZ you get shot if you water your lawn on the wrong day. Give us some of your water!

you moving to az??...you can stay with ca3le i'm sure...hehehe

Sadly Tdawnaz, no. Unless he wants me to. But I don't plan on it.

I think I will move out east near my older sister. (North Carolina.) There are some good jobs in my area out there, and I like it there.

Thanks,

EBrown

I have to guess now.... Fairmont? Does everyone in Minnesota have lake front property? I flew through there once and it tripped me out.

Here in AZ you get shot if you water your lawn on the wrong day. Give us some of your water!

That kind of freaks me out about Fairmont... I am to the east I live in Winnebago and the only lake front that I have is from the 10 inches of rain that gave me an indoor pool!! Are you from here or just good with a map?

That kind of freaks me out about Fairmont... I am to the east I live in Winnebago and the only lake front that I have is from the 10 inches of rain that gave me an indoor pool!! Are you from here or just good with a map?

Just good with a map :-P

i am origanaly from tennessee,i lived there for 30 years,i move to indiana 8 years ago,and now i live in muncie IN.some people call it funcie indiana but theres nothing fun here copared to nashville.to be honest its the most boring place in america lol..