Where Do You Live?

CA3LE

• 1 month later...

I am confused at what I should do. Anyways, I don't want to give away my location. Not safe  :evil2:

Why is that. I give mine out in hopes for more company.  :haha:

But in all honesty mine is in the phone book anyway. So for me its no biggie. Just let me know when your coming I'll have a cold drink waiting. I say that to everyone.  :smiley:

it's okay to give a general broad range location...what was meant by this topic was where do you live ...not ur address...like i live in phx az...but if u lived here u might just wanna say az...but...maybe u live in canada...ur could say that or name the general province...see...or if u want u could say usa or france...or the uk...whatever ur comfortable with...but no specifics...

:smitten:

it's okay to give a general broad range location...what was meant by this topic was where do you live ...not ur address...like i live in phx az...but if u lived here u might just wanna say az...but...maybe u live in canada...ur could say that or name the general province...see...or if u want u could say usa or france...or the uk...whatever ur comfortable with...but no specifics...

:smitten:

:cry2: Tdawnaz  :smitten:, I couldn't help but notice  the UK got mentioned last,

(sigh, my dreams have been ground in the dust again  ,}  back to night school for me I guess ,( Parley vous francais, anyone ? )  joking aside , (maybe not ? )  a pin in the nearest town/county/country   is enough , the TMN heavy mob won't be visiting ,

and hell it's optinal ,

BTW, I am a Inuvialuit from Amundsen Gulf ,.but I sneezed while sticking my pin , :evil6:

Edit: Fixed Post

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...