Cox Quality In North San Diego Area

jelwell

I live in North San Diego County and am planning to move about ten miles to an area serviced by Cox.  I currently have Adelphia service and have never had Cox service.  So, I'm wondering about the quality of Cox service in North County.  Any comments from Cox users about service quality in that area will be greatly appreciated.  What problems, if any, should I expect to incur moving from Adelphia to Cox?

I live in Escondido and have had Cox for only about a month, and so far it has been excellent. I'm on the preferred plan 6000/512 and am getting my advertised speed. The connection so far has been rock solid with no drop in connection, and I'm about 2ms on my first hop.

Guest PeePs

I don't know about your certain area, but from my experience and a lot of others I know, Cox pretty much provides exactly what they advertise. You get the speeds you pay for and almost never drop your connection. I can only recall Cox dropping service for me once since we have had them (been about a year).

I see it this way; if there are not alot of members here from the North San Diego area looking for help, then that is a good sign that they are pretty solid.

I know they are solid in Nebraska where I am.