Excerpts From A Dog's and a Cat's Daily Diary

The Reverend

psh... my dogs journal would be:

Jan. 9- zzzzZZZzzzzZZZzzzz...

Jan. 10- zzzzZZZzzzz... **Ruff, rufff!** zzzZZZzzzz... [sometimes he barks in his sleep... creepy...]

Jan. 11- munch, munch, munch.... **walk walk walk** zzzzZZZzzzzZZZzzzz...

Jan. 12- **yawn...** zzzzZZZzzzz... **sniffle, sniffle** zzzzZZZzzzz...

hes not old either, if thats what u were thinking... just extremely lazy... gets that from me- im really proud of him :D

The ancient Egyptians believed that cats were the guardians to the Underworld, and developed an entire "belief" upon it without foundations.  Such as the "cat-headed" people in the cuneform writings of that period. !!!!!!!!!!!!  Strange things!

Back then, cats were holy and also sacrificed the most and mummified the most.There should be far over a million cat mummies in Egypt, if that number hasn't reached the billions yet.

Again I heard the story before. Get something new Rev! :evil6:

If you are over 45, you most likely have "heard it all."  There is NOTHING new under the sun correct?  Same ole things come around about every 50 years or so, with more discoveries being forgotton than made!  But check out the ROUND ROCKS/Stone/Spheres found all through Latin America.  I am also an archaeologist, and have catalogued over 230 of these bizarre stones myself.  In fact, on my finca, there are two sets (of four each) of these perfectly round stones set in opposite formation to each other and pointed East ....suggesting a line to nowhere when considering all of the other stones.  Each of mine are about 6 tons each and "off limits" of course!

Cheers!

The Reverend

the they know it all is exactly why i love the show mythbusters on discovery. they don't just say no, that can't be right, they provide undeniable PROOF! have won a long argument about an urban legend by telling the guy to stfu until he watched a rerun of the pertinent episode. and he stayed su. he.

Alright!!!!!!!!!  WAY TO GO RESOPALRABOTNICK!!!  Kick butt, take no names.  :!:  :evil3:

LOL

The Reverend

btw ...I don't watch much of the tube, but that IS an excellent programme!  There is only one channel on DIrecTV that has that show ..that I am aware of anyway.  It's in Espanol, but that's fine with us.  Weird that the lips aren't synched to the words though.    :shock:

DUH!  It never crossed my mind to see if there was an alternate audio feed!  LOL  (geesh ...what a dummy I is)! 

TY!

"The Rev"

*Yeah, we are getting the very same feeds for sure.  I charted a course for PR (from here) last night.  We have a 66 foot Hans Christian rigged for single-handed with all the pretties.  Would take us three days to make PR (tops).  Just may do that next time we head for The Keys or Naples ,FL  That's were we go to have her hauled and put fresh bottom paint on her once a year or as often as she needs it.  I get sick of having to take her out to deepwater (where there is visibility) and then scrape her ...poops me all out then two weeks later it's a mess again, so we keep fresh bottom paint on her instead.  In fact, maybe there's a better deal in PR.  Know any good boatyards that can haul out a 66 footer (railway is best).???

don't do boating myself. i do know how though. have seen some marinas here, but nothing that had anything near that big out of the water, iirc. specially a sailboat.

guess you could google and call around, butmy advice is, if you want decent work done, don't do it here. this place is going downhill fast, it's a bleedin' banana republic. most of the people here think staying a commonwealth is a good idea simply because the fed. gov. sends truckloads of cash down here and they don't pay federal taxes. it downright sucks. big time. then there's those that want independence. can you spell haiti?

if you're willing to risk them dragging your boat out, then dropping it, and dragging it back in on it's side to right it... i can ask around.

Print that out, put it in your drawer until you turn 50, then reread it.  (just kidding).  You know, you have presented a very good point.  The overall average intelligence of ANY person I have met that is 'computer-savvy' on the internet has an intelligence factor far higher than their peers in their same age group.  Seems that these machines attract the more intelligent brains of the world, and it is no secret that the following is true:  The greater the intelligence, the greater the need for play or creativity (active imagination).  There is no exception to this rule.  If you find an intelligent mind, they are either "gaming" like crazy or "inventing" in much the same methods that you apply upon yourself.  No exceptions!

A gamer doesn't necessarely mean he/she/it's bright, if I look at the average gamer in CS/D2. Some people couldn't possible have known that you should double-click an icon to start it up.

So, I hear ya.  Your IQ is far above the average for sure as it shows.  (There are several websites where the IQ is in the lower double-digits ....and let me tell ya they KNOW IT ALL no matter what you provide to the contrary).  LOL...Oh well.  Takes all kinds right?  Of course!  Overall, God must love crazy people because he made so many!  (look at me)!!!  (insane laughter....)

I have been tested (officially), and the result was 128 IQ points. Even tho that's just below the 130 limit for being 'gifted', I'm still being treated as one. I'm in the top 2% of the world population as far as IQ goes.

FOR RTB:  We must be talking two entirely different IQ Tests.  My kids and myself scored in the high 290's out of a possible 300.  And yeah, there are those who "game" that are not of a high IQ ...but you know what I was referencing man!  lol...

RESOPALRABOTNICK:  NO THANK YOU!!! LOL  I will stick with my present boatyard.  I didn't know that PR was in such a mess.  Sorry to hear.  Moving to Haitii?  I've been there (late 70's though).  Dragging my boat on her side?  O  M  G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, man! id rather be a dumb gamer than a smart politician! when aliens come to take over the world, who do u think is going to be more of a help? politicians or gamers? thaaaaaaats right! gamers! we spend hours and hours a day "training" for that day :lol:

no, not moving to haiti. but if this place goes independent, that's what it will become.

and yeah, this place is going downhill, and they've got their foot firmly planted on the accelerator.

puerto ricans are american citizens. english is not taught in puerto rican public schools, and even some private schools do not teach it.

one memorable moment: on a call in radio show on pretty much the only english language station next to npr a woman that works with churches to organize study trips to the states said that 3 of the kids, 17, 18 and 19 years old asker her if they needed a visa to travel there.

about 50 percent of kids in public school drop out.

we have the highest per capita cops in the entire us here i think, if not the whole damned world, but these guys get paid so badly, all they seem to do is drive around with their lights on all day, i guess to make sure the bad guys see em coming a mile away and book it.

before the election they mobilized 500 national guardsmen to 'assist' the police. the intention was to have them give cover for drug busts etc. the effect was you had people getting a traffic ticket in broad daylight with an m-16 toting guardsman standing by the cruiser.

the lack of wisdom of putting someone that is untrained in police procedure on the street with a full auto assault rifle i need not explain to you.

iirc the training on guarding a perimeter stated that upon encountering someone on the premises of a base, he got 1 hail, 1 hail with warning that firearms will be used, a warning shot, and then steel on target.

put me on the streets with that training, and a suspect tries to hoof it, well, you've got yourself some spicy 6 o'clock news.

with a major chunk, around a third or so, of the islands budget being a freebie from uncle sam, there is such a lax attitude here, it is unbelievable. i guess english not being taught and people that speak good english being resented among some groups as statehooders leads to the fact that you have young adults that can not and do not want to learn english.

i know the troubles i've had with car repairs, and if this state of affairs extends to boat repairs...

the first spanish i picked up was manana. i gather it means sometime next month, if you're lucky.

:cry:

FOR RTB:  We must be talking two entirely different IQ Tests.  My kids and myself scored in the high 290's out of a possible 300.  And yeah, there are those who "game" that are not of a high IQ ...but you know what I was referencing man!  lol...

That is odd, the results are supposed to be standardised. 100 is average, and 200+ equals insanity. At 300 there would be something seriously wrong with you. :shock:

Well, ................................you've got the last part right!  :)  Seriously, you didn't take the Mensa Test.  You took the "standardised" (as you call it) Intelligence Quotient Test.  Entirely different tests.

So, now you can't tell me to come with something new.  Gotcha!  lol... (jk)

Cheers!

The Reverend