were you offended by that member?

CA3LE

We've had Mastertech's likes here before: people who try to prove that they are somehow worthy by being argumentative and confrontational.  They have a complete disregard for civility, and back up their claims with more caustic attitude than evidence.  We are not simply a gathering of techies and professionals, we are a community of friends.  If people cannot respect our code, then as far as I'm concerned they are not welcome.

I enjoy being on this site everyday, not just because of the content, but because I like the people here.  That's the major part of what keeps me coming back.

You're all good in my books.   ;)

you know tommie, you really shouldn;t feed the troll. now i;m thinking of signing on at the other forum mentioned in the other thread to dish out merry hell on a democratic basis. but my doc says that isn't good for my blood pressure. decisions, decisions...

resop...check with ur doc again i think he'll tell u that finding a healthy outlet for ur anger is good for ur BP management...pent up hostile feeling aren't good...i'm not just talking about this situation...seriously...if u have ^BP let ur feelings show in healthy ways...blow off steam when u need to...and don't forget ur omega 3, 6, and 9's :D ...so out of concern for ur health i say...go to that other site and rip 'im a new one just to stay healthy of course...and be sure to post the link :P

Hey Tdawnaz what has happened to the old saying "don't Kick a man when he is down " and I guess mastermouth is surely down and out on TMN, I noticed his last rant on the gibberish forum was April 06 , so the poor guy cant settle anywhere ,

a lost soul who should be pitied , wandering the web looking for lost disciples

:shock::lol: :lol:

14,287 to be exact... this year so far.

:lol: :lol: 14,287 posts this year  :lol: I want to be a sophist member !

I was still in shorts in Feb.  as a jnr. ,  :evil6:

is it 1/2 time in fantasy football or something ? or did somebody leave the cage door open  :-P

Regards Roco  UK

Actually that would be a deep psycological talk. But I believe it starts at puberty. And then the way guy's treat them afterwards. Anyway too deep already.

Actually guy's also act like that sometimes also. Just not as often. And we as guy's have to want to and think how to go about it, where as with girls it comes more naturally. But they do not all do this. As in waters case and other fine upstanding females I have known. ( My mother included in this bunch. I never knew her to actually act that way)

I guess I actually found him mostly offensive in the way he portrayed himself as a Master Tech. And lack of people friendliness.  I also posted in the other forum he had joined, and pretty much ruined his credability over there. He has been pulling the same crap. The owner actually thanked me. I also believe a Member called Maverick also posted here to find out why he offended us here. I hope he got some good answers from us in here.  :D