is there two sites for the same AVG antivirus??????????

karthic

hi guys

today i tried to download avg antivirus with the link given in this site as shown below

http://www.grisoft.com/doc/Programs/lng/us/tpl/tpl01

and simultaneously i tried the same with google search and i stumbled upon a completely different site with the address as

http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1

thus i found two sites for the same download. is there a duplicate???

while downloading the setup files i found their file sizes to be 25.2 mb for the one which is specified in this forum and 16.5 mb for the one which was found through google search

which i need to install ??????can anyone pls clarify in this matter??????

As a reseller I can tell you the free version is on the grisoft home page in the upper right corner under the orange RENEW LICENSE. You can download it again for free when it expires in 30days. The advantage to buying the software is it is a 2 year license and most of all tech support is free. Please be aware that the free trial version will only download updates and the latest definitions after it has done the registered users. In other words free trial users wait till registered users finish downloads.