Top Posters In This Topic

Bwa... You... Douche Bag.

Don't worry maxinnejr we don't call everyone and anyone Douche Bag

hahaha just messing with you Shug

anyway thanks for the nice words

i like this forum quite a lot as well as the topic of internet speed tests

welcome to the forum

hope you like yoru stay in here

The thing I love about this site the most, is that it's clean, well designed, honest, and friendliness is enforced!  I don't think any other forum can even touch this one.....

I check this site constantly during the day.  I can't say that about any other site.  testmy owns.....

haha see that shug.. i am still at the top at 111%.. :lol:

120% ;):-P

Just about the only site I visit

121%  :evil6:

You guys are BASTARDS. :haha:

The thing I love about this site the most, is that it's clean, well designed, honest, and friendliness is enforced!  I don't think any other forum can even touch this one.....

I check this site constantly during the day.  I can't say that about any other site.  testmy owns.....

That is exactly what drew me to this site long ago. This is the only site you can ask for help without someone treating you like your an idiot or talking down to you. One of a kind.

I use the internet for only a couple of things.

- Testmy.net

- Earthlink.net

- Bankofamerica.com

- Chase.com

- Myspace.com

Other than that, i dont use the puter much anymore. But testmy.net is by far the best site/forum  i have ever ran/been a part of. Iv been a member since '04 and i dont plan on going anywhere anytime soon.

most of the other forums i have visited are impossible to navigate through, have unfriedly members, takes forever for anyone to post due to the huge size and when they post it is usually a smart-aleck remark.  But at TMN that is not the case.  We Should all be proud of ourselves :D

most of the other forums i have visited are impossible to navigate through, have unfriedly members, takes forever for anyone to post due to the huge size and when they post it is usually a smart-aleck remark.  But at TMN that is not the case.  We Should all be proud of ourselves :D

i know how you feel, its been the same for me every other forum is filled with jerks that really never help you.

i love this forum and the people in it...help is always just a click away...the friendly atmosphere began with our earliest members...some of the mods r amoung those...they were the ones that set the tone due to ca3le's layed back attitude and desire to be good to everyone...i guess ca3le's demeanor feeds this forum...but looking back at the posts of those early members, when this site was in it's earliest stages...tells it all...those folks were young and smart and ready to share, so as new members showed up they were welcomed with open arms...just as we do today...

to me...there's not a percentage that i could give that says enough about this little community...it's like an extended family...and the love and admiration is unconditional...

but let's see the numbers...i added a poll...so cast ur votes