• 100%
    • 101%+

__

So is that something like TMN is 100%  :mrgreen:

That's the symbol for infinity.  :D

How about ∞%?  lol

That's still infinity...  :D

I'm a 1%er at testmy.

Look it up before you reply.I bet coknuck knows the term.

"A One Percenter or 1%'er' is a full member (known as "fully-patched") of an outlaw motorcycle club.

The term comes from a famous statement made by the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) that 99% of motorcyclists and clubs are law-abiding citizens and only 1% are not.

Those who claim to be 1%'ers are proud to be a part of that group. The one percenter term and accompanying patch are worn as a badge of honor by so-called outlaw bikers, and is also meant to instill respect and fear from regular motorcyclists, and the general community.

Members of motorcycle gangs such as Hells Angels, Outlaws, Pagans, and the Bandidos have members that wear the rhombus-shaped patch with "1%" or "1%'er" inside, usually in their gang's colors, on their vests or motorcycle leathers."

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thank you all for the awesome comments.  I've been a little absent for the past couple of weeks, but I'm able to do that every now and then when things come up because of the dedication of our mods and even huge amount of dedicated users who aren't mods.  The number of awesome, helpful users we have attained over the years has blown my mind... I only set up the structure and attitude...... our members and mods are the real people that need props for continuing the tradition.  So I'd like to give you all a round of applauds  :headbang::notworthy::occasion14:

You guys rule  :twisted:

-D

Used to spend time at the Bar after work, this is much better.

No drunk driving, no headaches, no tab to pay later, lots of gained knowledge, and I can meet up with friends any time I wish.  :D

And in Roco's case and the others around the World, they did not have to hop a plane to visit!

"CA3LE's World Reknowned All Nighter"   ;)

You'all gonna break you're arms patting your backs. Is a great site, even if you mostly just read post. Personal experience is you type something neg, the mods just delete whole subject. Site has good censorship. Have and continually learn from this site.

Personal experience is you type something neg, the mods just delete whole subject.

I seldom delete an entire topic.I usually just delete the offending post.The problem mods have with doing it this way is :The member whose post was deleted coms back to the topic with :"Why did the blankity blank mods delete my post & testmy blank blank blank blank."

So a lot of the time a complete topic gets deleted for this reason.Because otherwise the flaming doesn't stop.

Site has good censorship.

:haha: I laughed my ass off at this. Although it is true, we remove the asshole posts faster than I eat cake. :haha: But when I look at other forums and see all the assholes just pile on one person, then turn on each other, then turn on the site, it reminds me I am glad we do it. :haha:

On a side note, for the person that put the 76-99 answer. I would love a link to a better forum. I dont think it exists...SNAP.. Shit I just broke my arm.  :evil6: :evil6:

Yeah, I think we're all dorks at least to some extent. I mean, come on, we're regulars on a broadband forum. :roll:

No... a dork is the guy with the pogs and the pokemon issue gameboy in his fanny pack, wearing the suspenders and socks pulled up to his knees. We are simply geeks with good taste.

You'all gonna break you're arms patting your backs. Is a great site, even if you mostly just read post. Personal experience is you type something neg, the mods just delete whole subject. Site has good censorship. Have and continually learn from this site.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

and btw peeps, a dork is a schlong, pecker, trouser snake, one eyed viper, wife's best friend, piece of meat, johnson, helmeted reptile, pecker... you get the idea i'm sure...

Used to spend time at the Bar after work, this is much better.

No drunk driving, no headaches, no tab to pay later, lots of gained knowledge, and I can meet up with friends any time I wish.  :D

And in Roco's case and the others around the World, they did not have to hop a plane to visit!

"CA3LE's World Reknowned All Nighter"   ;)

Hey, T.G. carefull what you say :lol: I might just do that  :roll::lol:,

I think this topic just about sums up TMN forum , DORK/infinity and the meaning of :violent1:

then we all sit back and :roll::lol::whaa::confused1::lol:

unique imo

Roco  UK

As long as everybody walks away with at least one good laugh from at least one post. "It has been a very good day". :D:thumbsup:

Even if it was something stupid.  ;)

you saying my posts are stupid ? :flipa::lol: :lol:, yeah, guess you are right  :lol: