• 51%-75%
    • 76%-99%
    • 100%
    • 101%+

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else ? , but I note in a previous post Chola may use a "purple-headed yogurt slinger"  , I don't know if that is a standard tool in the USA  ?,

This is the great thing about The TMN forum, I learn new things with every visit,  :x:lol:

What else ? , but I note in a previous post Chola may use a "purple-headed yogurt slinger"  , I don't know if that is a standard tool in the USA  ?,

This is the great thing about The TMN forum, I learn new things with every visit,  :x:lol:

lol not that i know of.

It's a short range weapon usually used by male on female.Can be used to give a "pearl necklace" like in the ZZ Top song.

& that's about as X rated as I'm going to get.

Ok...I'll just change the topic now...lol (perves)

No... a dork is the guy with the pogs and the pokemon issue gameboy in his fanny pack, wearing the suspenders and socks pulled up to his knees.  We are simply geeks with good taste.

I guess I don't get the title of dork just on account of gender ^_^ w00t loophole! 

(All of the above applies, cept the pogs and the gameboy aren't in my fannypack they are in a special vault in my basement, in mint condition with original box, right next to my official lightsabers and my signed Startreck collectables-all in mint condition of coarse. The vault is temperature and humidity controlled, with a level three field barrier preventing monster attacks,  slowing the flow of time for the vault and surrounding areas, and thwarting n00b invasions)

so who are the two people getting banned for not voting the party line?

huh?? i don't get it...what's the party line...???

:lol: :lol: I think Mastertech is one , and I worry for you Reso... :lol:

...mastertech is already banned roco...

Guest philp

If I wasn't so good at basic math, I would have voted the 101%+. But deep down I know that 100% is all there is to anything.  :haha:  :haha:

Seriously though, this is the best site on the web.  :icon_thumleft:

If I wasn't so good at basic math, I would have voted the 101%+. But deep down I know that 100% is all there is to anything.  :haha:  :haha:

I am with you on that Phlip 100% , I kinda loose interest when 100% +, starts being used ,

It go's off into the realms of mycokerewards type of thing  for me ,

sorry to be pedantic about this , but it is still the best forum on the web,

:lol:

I was about to vote the lowest just to be stupid, but i succumbed to the peer pressure.

actually, one (meaning myself) can argue that any % over 100 could be used

if 100% would mean that it is awesome in every respect that you can think of, 101% would mean that it is beyond your expectations for awesomeness in areas you couldnt even think of before (im basing this on the fact that something can be priced at 200% its MSRP, which would be twice its MSRP. Its twisted logic but it works for me.) So actually I would like to change my vote to 200% awesome, since its twice the awsome I could ever want from a forum.

Yeah, I don't know about other types of forums, I only go to various Halo forums, one trombone forum, and this one.  Out of all of them, this is the best.  :protest:

You play trombone too! What type of horn do you have?