SHUG!!!!!!! Birthday!!! WOW!!!!

water

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well hellfire shugarbabie...i can't believe it...damnit how'd that happen i missed it...last week i had it all planned to throw u a surprize party in here...and poof...the week came and went and my birthday passed and i forgot...i'm sorry... :(:oops: can u ever forgive me?

belated Happy Birthday to you Shug...i hope u truly had a great day

cheers2.gif        cake.gif        champagne.gif

happy%20birthday4.gif

:occasion14:occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />  :D

Happy Birthday to my SHUG!!!

Looks like you have plenty of cake. Still want that pineapple upside down cake?

welcome to u...miss priss...so glad to see u in here...ya know we have something in common...love for ur shug...he's my shugarbabie u know...he's truly awsome and he's a lucky man to have u for a wife and ur a lucky girl, he really is a special kinda man...i've seen the pics and u have a beautiful family...ur both lucky...

glad to have u onboard...so u two hooked up when u were 16...and still going strong...same story for my daughter and her hubby...they r alot like u two in some ways...

btw...i saw how sweet u are...ur not scarey...

again welcome...

well hellfire shugarbabie...i can't believe it...damnit how'd that happen i missed it...last week i had it all planned to throw u a surprize party in here...and poof...the week came and went and my birthday passed and i forgot...i'm sorry... :(:oops: can u ever forgive me?

belated Happy Birthday to you Shug...i hope u truly had a great day

cheers2.gif        cake.gif        champagne.gif

happy%20birthday4.gif

:occasion14:occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />  :D

Could never be mad at you. :)

welcome to u...miss priss...so glad to see u in here...ya know we have something in common...love for ur shug...he's my shugarbabie u know...he's truly awsome and he's a lucky man to have u for a wife and ur a lucky girl, he really is a special kinda man...i've seen the pics and u have a beautiful family...ur both lucky...

glad to have u onboard...so u two hooked up when u were 16...and still going strong...same story for my daughter and her hubby...they r alot like u two in some ways...

again welcome...

Thanks momma, but we started dating when she was 13 and I was 15. Other than that your right.. I am very lucky.

Could never be mad at you. :)Thanks momma, but we started dating when she was 13 and I was 15. Other than that your right.. I am very lucky.

wow that's young...my hubby and i were 14 and 15...married at 17...he's passed now...he was a great father...just like u...

again welcome...

Thanks for the welcome.....yeah Shug and I are one of a kind.....Very blessed and Thankful to have him.

yep... sept. 22rd  :D

hey can that be put in the calendar , congrats dlewis23 and best wishes ,

Tommie ,do the old rules still apply if we get the loan of the members lounge,

coz I was in charge of the strippers  if you remember , :lol:

yep... sept. 22rd  :D

congrats...beginning ur lives together forever...i cry at weddings

Damn that is close. So 2 weeks on Sunday.

I guess you are ready?

Cool, enjoy.

uh tommie whatcha been smokin' (or r u pertending to be me)...he said sept...this is aug...it's a month and a half away :P ...silly boy that tommie

;)

It must have been those meds you loaned me tdawnaz.

Or maybe just because I enjoy thosestrippers bachelor parties.

So what do you think, could it be put on the calender. And do you think CA3Le would loan us the Lounge  tdawnaz? :?:

I almost forgot, I cry at bachelor parties. They end too soon!  :haha:

It must have been those meds you loaned me tdawnaz.

Or maybe just because I enjoy thosestrippers bachelor parties.

So what do you think, could it be put on the calender. And do you think CA3Le would loan us the Lounge  tdawnaz? :?:

I almost forgot, I cry at bachelor parties. They end too soon!  :haha:

u mean the reeses pieces??...yeh those do that to me too...whoa!!!...look out...low ceiling ahead

uh how would i know if ca3le would lend out the members only lounge?? :shock:

the wedding date has been posted to the september calendar...i don't know his fiance's name so i just put "dlewis23" :D