SHUG!!!!!!! Birthday!!! WOW!!!!

water

:haha: :haha: If I find some youll be the first to know my friend.. Have I told you I love you. I do. Oh and your never too old to flirt. NEVER.

Hey man ain't that the truth  :lol: the feelings are mutual ,

Take care my friend

Roco  UK

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got here a little late but I do want to wish you a very happy birthday, big guy!  occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />  :occasion14:

It's live now doll, with a Shug b-day party.

I got here a little late but I do want to wish you a very happy birthday, big guy!  occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />  :occasion14:

Hey - he's two hours behind us I think, so you have PLANTY of time before you miss it.

Guest philp

Hey - he's two hours behind us I think, so you have PLANTY of time before you miss it.

Actually, Shug lives in Midland so he and I are on Central time.

Hi Shug I just want to say  occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> and I hope your listening to secondshifters.  :D

Thank you sir, I was listening but I had to take the kids out back with the wife and play. Thanks alot to everyone for a great birthday. The wife made a badass pimeapple upside down cake. MMMMmmmmmmmmmmm.

Thank you sir, I was listening but I had to take the kids out back with the wife and play. Thanks alot to everyone for a great birthday. The wife made a badass pimeapple upside down cake. MMMMmmmmmmmmmmm.

was she wearing it? :shock:

Yea I guess I did dammit. I though my songs were over sorry... :(

It's all good, let me know next time you listen - I'll dedicate them just to you and the fam. :-P

ya bastard, I hate you and I'm a selfish bitch who never thinks of anyone but herself....

btw.

BLOW ME!

(out like a candle)

:D

It's all good, let me know next time you listen - I'll dedicate them just to you and the fam. :-P

ya bastard, I hate you and I'm a selfish bitch who never thinks of anyone but herself....

btw.

BLOW ME!

(out like a candle)

:D

:haha: Meet me in bed at 10 O'Clock hun.

is mrs. shug gonna mind? she scares me.. I'll have to bring my purple leather cat-o-nine tails....

:shock:

oh, and The Dog is so proud of telling you happy b-day :D I'm out for the night - mission for a kid that is not mine tomorrow.

The dog feels like a king :D

night :)

is mrs. shug gonna mind? she scares me.. I'll have to bring my purple leather cat-o-nine tails....

:shock:

oh, and The Dog is so proud of telling you happy b-day :D I'm out for the night - mission for a kid that is not mine tomorrow.

The dog feels like a king :D

night :)

:haha: LMAO every female that my Hubby knows is scared of me....even when they have never met me. I dunno why.....I am one of the nicest person that you would ever meet. Maybe thats why? yes......no?

Thanks for the party last night, we really enjoyed it.

:haha: LMAO every female that my Hubby knows is scared of me....even when they have never met me. I dunno why.....I am one of the nicest person that you would ever meet. Maybe thats why? yes......no?

:haha: :haha: its the same with my fiance ever girl i know is afraid of her i would like to know why but hey wont tell me.  :haha:

Its all that honkey shit your always talking. Acting all gangster.