Today is tdawnaz's birthday!

water

damn and I almost missed it too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS PERSON (inside and out)

I'm glad you're my friend, I am better because of it! occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />  occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />  occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />

*hugs her tight*

To

Tdawnaz

Happy birthday to my cyber friend!

As words must be our medium, a poem,

Perhaps, may best my birthday wishes send,

Poems being inner portraits out on loan.

Yet I would be a landscape in the mountains,

Bright sun battering an empty sky,

Immense rock faces answering all questions,

Resolving all in what instead of why.

To you I send a wish for happiness

Hedged with roses bristling in the wind,

Doing double duty for their mistress

As sentinels against the tricks of mind,

Yet luring well the love that makes life kind.

occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />

From Roco  UK

Actually, after further investigation, it isn't for a few days... but at least we SURPRISED HER!

:haha:

I love you tdawnaz, now we get to celebrate for 3 more days! :D

Her b-day is on the 5th --- but yes.....

occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />

Her b-day is on the 5th --- but yes.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I didn't get no bullshit like this in my BDay thread. Screw you "Mr Favoritism" Just because she is hot doesn't mean you should take sides.. Ass.  :cussing: :cussing:

I didn't get no bullS#!t like this in my BDay thread. Screw you "Mr Favoritism" Just because she is hot doesn't mean you should take sides.. Ass.  :cussing: :cussing:

hey! There's no crying in baseball!