Back to School

amc11890

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PeePs

amc you have the shortest summer ever! When I was in high school (2005) we got out may 25thish and went back like Aug. 15thish and I though I had short summers!

Now that I'm in college I finally get the whole 3 month summer break =). Done with college May 3rd and go back August 21st.

amc you have the shortest summer ever! When I was in high school (2005) we got out may 25thish and went back like Aug. 15thish and I though I had short summers!

Now that I'm in college I finally get the whole 3 month summer break =). Done with college May 3rd and go back August 21st.

dang man i am not ready to go back to school.  Its torture.  Already have a speech due in a few days.

Aw crap amc11890, that would bite. But I guess they have accelerated school over the years. I remember being a very good reader when I was young by the age of 6 or 7. My six year old was reading at the age of 4 1/2, (Sally Dick and Jane)and is already reading rather well.

What is in the milk these days?  :shock:

Aw crap amc11890, that would bite. But I guess they have accelerated school over the years. I remember being a very good reader when I was young by the age of 6 or 7. My six year old was reading at the age of 4 1/2, (Sally Dick and Jane)and is already reading rather well.

What is in the milk these days?  :shock:

thats good tho, but at my age school is not so cool anymore it just gets old.  And worst of all i have both algebra 2 and chemistry this year. :icon_pale:

Yeah, one day she asked why I was reading to her? I asked why, and she proceeded to read wiith very little difficulty. I had to call everybody I knew!

Actually I loved Algebra. Chemistry  :tongue2:. But in their defense I accidently took Chem. before taking biology first. So I pretty much just passed.

Yeah, one day she asked why I was reading to her? I asked why, and she proceeded to read wiith very little difficulty. I had to call everybody I knew!

Actually I loved Algebra. Chemistry  :tongue2:. But in their defense I accidently took Chem. before taking biology first. So I pretty much just passed.

bio was pretty cool, go to discect a frog and worm  :roll:  but most of the year we did not have a teacher.  Actually our first teacher has to retire and the second teacher just quit( i hated her anyway) then we got a had a sub for a long time.  this is how it went: the sub read out of the book, pretty much the whole class fell asleep, we took the chapter test and everybody failed, a administrator had to come in several times to yell at us, and we all some how passed the class.

thats good tho, but at my age school is not so cool anymore it just gets old.  And worst of all i have both algebra 2 and chemistry this year. :icon_pale:

bah... I have it worse than that... I have FST too.  And Spanish...