My spam account

amc11890

Guest philp

I just recently started getting about 6 a day in my gmail. How did you manage to get over 7000 in a month?

Google needs to do something about that stuff.

ya, i get about 50 a day, its ridiculous. What ever happened to those filters that kept my spambox clean. At least when I report spam they could stop things with the same exact title from coming through. For some reason I'm always getting spam about cheesecake (blech) and free laptops (no thanks just got one). This is how my thinger on the bottom should (and does) look

"You are currently using 0 MB (0%) of your 2752 MB."

I'm gunna see if the accounts I created for no reason at all get any spam...nope, no unwanted mail in my other accounts, I guess some site must be leaking my email...

Just checked that dump account of mine....49 spam since I cleared it this afternoon...Spammers make alot of money..but lately they have been getting fined pretty heavy. But the overseas accounts are the ones getting away with it

-Ed

amc11890 try incredimail, they have a bounce e-mail. It makes it look like it is a dead acount and sends it back. Cleaned mine out pretty good in about 2 weeks. But it will slow down your speeds a little.

I went from 50 a day, to maybe 1 or 2.  :D

Most spam is sent with a spoofed return address, so returning it to the sender would do nothing.  Not to mention most spam is sent by some type of bot...

ya, i get about 50 a day, its ridiculous. What ever happened to those filters that kept my spambox clean. At least when I report spam they could stop things with the same exact title from coming through. For some reason I'm always getting spam about cheesecake (blech) and free laptops (no thanks just got one). This is how my thinger on the bottom should (and does) look

"You are currently using 0 MB (0%) of your 2752 MB."

I'm gunna see if the accounts I created for no reason at all get any spam...nope, no unwanted mail in my other accounts, I guess some site must be leaking my email...

It hasn't even been 24 hours and I already have 50...

Actually we are all proud of you Daiquirii, good to hear some just like to have fun without it.  :icon_thumleft:

I used to be a very hard core drinker, but now I only drink on occassion. And then they had better be prepared for me to sleep over, because I will need to. My eyelids will be the only thing that stops my partying when I start.  :occasion14: