Dual Test

Truckinslim

I spent 5 hours with 2 upgraded advanced problem shooters 1st India then US then one more US tech and I was told it needed the attention of the top level tech and all information would be forwarded to this tech and he would call me sometime within the next 3 to 5 business days, with a resolution to my troubles.

The last tech I spoke with asked what lights were flashing on my router the Transmit, receiver I said both he said they aren't suppose to be especially not the transmit light can some of you check to see if yours are or not thanks hardly no speed at all all night and all today. I am upgraded to proplus with 1.5 speed and static IP and can not get past dial up download speed lots a laughs I hope they give me some sort of adjustment on billing.

That's what I thought I have had DSL and the router blinked when active, well thats not what I wanted to hear but I guess the tech was trying to get out of this one quickly. He started to but never actually told me which satelite  I said which one? whats it's name? 3 or 4 times and he kept changing what he was saying I did get this written down, IA6 he did not confirm it, does it sound familiar?

"I think its ..no lets see.. its no, no, no its.."(funny huh)

this whole day was wasted on the phone and he really made me feel like this was a real problem that can be fixed to be pateint and put me on hold for at least 15 minutes a few times I am still getting download speed of 5 and my phone line would do 56k and my speed tests freeze up and goes to an error message, oh well, back to phone calling in the morning. I will keep you informed if they call or if i win the lottery same chances probably more likely to win the LOTTO.

That's what I thought I have had DSL and the router blinked when active, well thats not what I wanted to hear but I guess the tech was trying to get out of this one quickly. He started to but never actually told me which satelite  I said which one? whats it's name? 3 or 4 times and he kept changing what he was saying I did get this written down, IA6 he did not confirm it, does it sound familiar?

"I think its ..no lets see.. its no, no, no its.."(funny huh)

this whole day was wasted on the phone and he really made me feel like this was a real problem that can be fixed to be pateint and put me on hold for at least 15 minutes a few times I am still getting download speed of 5 and my phone line would do 56k and my speed tests freeze up and goes to an error message, oh well, back to phone calling in the morning. I will keep you informed if they call or if i win the lottery same chances probably more likely to win the LOTTO.

You just caught one of the many bad techs. Next time you get someone like that, ask for another tech to help you.