Well here is the news

tstillery

OK my TMN friends

I finally went active ARMY  :D i ship of on 8/21/06 going to Fort Knox Kentucky for school to be a tanker.  here is a link

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/abrams/

so wish me luck  :evil6:  it might be awhile before i can check back here

but as soon as i can i will - and post some updates

Much love to all  and Thanks to ca3le for such a great site

out tstillery      :evil6:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I wish you luck!  And thank you!

Don't be a stranger... I hope you know that this webiste is like a gang, you've been jumped in and if you want out we're going to have to jump you out.. hahaha

seriously though.... nobody can leave!  I'll hunt you down if you try to leave the site.......

so make sure you keep us updated ;-)

tstillery ; We will be with you in spirit.I really hope you don't have to go to Iraq.I would like to see the war over but that's probably not going to happen.I guess it's hard to duck in a tank so shoot first & ask questions later.Or kill them all & let God sort them out.

TY all for the kind words it has been and will still be a great pleasure coming in here  to chat or just to read the post.

Cant believe I'm doing this at the old age of 40  :icon_scratch: but i do want the petion out of it. well if  i do go to battle i rather be in a tank lol but over all I'm OK with it.

y'all drink a  :occasion14: for me Friday night  ;) well the ones the are 21 or better

out tstillery          :evil6:

TY all for the kind words it has been and will still be a great pleasure coming in here  to chat or just to read the post.

Cant believe I'm doing this at the old age of 40  :icon_scratch: but i do want the petion out of it. well if  i do go to battle i rather be in a tank lol but over all I'm OK with it.

y'all drink a  :occasion14: for me Friday night  ;) well the ones the are 21 or better

Hey, tstillery

40 y , your still a whippersnapper, If i was 20 years younger ( 60 ), I would swap places any day,

Just keep safe , come back and tell us all about it , you are  in our  thoughts and will be missed  , and will be welcomed back any time you drop in ,

Roco  UK

Been fun tagging around the forum with ya. Just saw the post. Hope all goes well. Enjoy, and remember, just click your heels twice. You will be home in no time!  ;)

By the way, cool looking tank. I wonder what the MPG is?  :lol:

We will keep the yellow ribbon on the tree, your spot warmed up, and the door open.  :D

Hey, tstillery

40 y , your still a whippersnapper, If i was 20 years younger ( 60 ), I would swap places any day,

Just keep safe , come back and tell us all about it , you are  in our  thoughts and will be missed  , and will be welcomed back any time you drop in ,

Roco  UK

Hey Roco thats what me and my wife talk about when we put the house up for sell .well selling the house is what started it all got to thinking about what house to buy and where. we wanted it to be the house we would retire in. then i got to thinking about going active to get the retirement because i already have 10 years in so lets just finish it.and to my surprise she said OK not what i suspected at all LOL so we will sell the house and put the money in savings and use that in 10-12 years to buy a new one. i don't plan being a tanker that long hopfully i can reclass in 3 yrs

Again Thank You all for the kind words even including the guy with the man boobs  :haha:;)

would any of you kind folks be willing to make me a ARMY sig with a tank and the ARMY colors and tstillery?  i would be forever greatfull  :icon_salut::icon_thumleft:  (Black and Yellow)

:biggun::ar15fire::twogun::ar15::headbang:

out tstillery            :evil6:

40?? Your gonna break a hip.. :haha: Seriously get your walker and run... the other way.. Go on now. So seriouisly isnt the age limit like 42? :haha: No matter youll be alright..we got tanks n shit.

I think that would be different since he is re-enlisting. Not sure.

tstillery savings sucks, try to take your time and invest in something. You actually lose money when it is put in savings. The cost of living will outrun any gain you achieve. And yet you will still have to pay taxes on what little you earn on your savings.

Again just my thoughts.

We have to look out for our boys.

I assume you are going for the extra 10 years.

40?? Your gonna break a hip.. :haha: Seriously get your walker and run... the other way.. Go on now. So seriouisly isnt the age limit like 42? :haha: No matter youll be alright..we got tanks n S#!t.

yes the age limit has changed to 42  thats what got me to thinking about reenlisting do it now before it was to late

my walker lmao  :haha: thats was good

o by they I'm working on a get rich project ...............The man bra ......... :haha:;)

[move]Remember its' not about making the team it's about making the team stronger  ![/move]

out tstillery      :evil6:

Good luck my friend.  Take it from an old veteran, never, I

mean never volunteer for anything.  Whoops, sorry, you

already did that didn't you???? :haha: :haha: :haha:

Damn the luck :haha: :haha:

paladin ? wasnt that a name of a Tank?

out tstillery            :evil6: