Happy Birthday

Roco

occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />

Happy Birthday to  the Dog

Best wishes and Regards

Roco  UK

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*beams* Happy birthday to the dog!!!!

occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />

:icon_thumright::hello:

:notworthy:

I love you! Have a wonderful day!

I'll make sure he see's this...and  occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />

Happy Birthday Dog.

[move] occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />[/move]

I think im late but :D

:headbang:occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> :thefinger:

You aren't late - he's got nearly 5 hours left!

<- thinks he needs a spankin'!

:D

:haha:

lol

if you met "the dog", you would be bowled over by how dang smart he is! And I don't say that cuz I'm his mom, I say that because HE is AMAZING!

little brat is building an A.I. bot!

an A.I. BOT!

*faints*

Happy birthday man!  One more year and you will be a teen... those are the fun years..

:headbang:occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> :headbang:

lol

if you met "the dog", you would be bowled over by how dang smart he is! And I don't say that cuz I'm his mom, I say that because HE is AMAZING!

little brat is building an A.I. bot!

an A.I. BOT!

*faints*

WOW!! That's cool!

He must be an extremely intelligent young man.  :notworthy:

occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />

:headbang: Enjoy the 12-ness :headbang:

:thumbsup: Keep up all that smartness that your mother keeps bragging about  :thumbsup:

occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />

Hi, Water hope the Dog had a nice  occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />,  ,

but , whats this " I have a secret about Roco! " have I been fingered , oh Hell,

OK it's a fair cop, If I plead guilty, but with with diminished mental abilities , and own up to 37 previous offenses, would that ensure you silence,

or is it that I am a well known Rock star, and I am having some trouble with groupies ?

or that I am Pres. Bush trying to bond with  the people ?

or that i am The Brit prime minister trying  to apeal to the American public , as I ain't doing to well in the UK ?,

or ? oh I give up , publish and be damed, never could trust wimmin .  :lol: 

your sincerely the

Silver Fox 

AKA   Roco UK  :shock::lol:

P.S. whats a A1 bot ,  :lol: has a totaly different meaning in the UK  :oops:

isn't he a bit young for that !  :lol: