Anyone gotta Socket 462 compatible processor?

Indestructable

Hey everyone..I really need help here..I know many of you guys use AMD processors, and in my infinite wisdom, I went and fried my Athlon... :( :(

Here are the ones it will take, if anyone can help me, I would really, really appreciate it  :icon_pale:

http://www.cpu-world.com/Sockets/Socket%20462%20(Socket%20A).html

That's the processors it can take, I stupidly went to check if the cpu fan and forgot that the processor was still connected!! arrghh lol

Anyway, thanks to you all in advance, I really need this

:) lol, Thank You all!!

The one problem is that I have no way of buying something off ebay  :-| I wish I could

But, if anyone would be willing to part with there's, PM me please, and besides, if ya can help me:

-You get to be my hero for the next month

-You get that great feeling in your stomache that reminds you that you helped out someone in need of a precious computer part

-You get to be in my own personal fan club

-and much more lol

So... ;):haha:

Thanks guys :-)

:) lol, Thank You all!!

The one problem is that I have no way of buying something off ebay  :-| I wish I could

But, if anyone would be willing to part with there's, PM me please, and besides, if ya can help me:

-You get to be my hero for the next month

-You get that great feeling in your stomache that reminds you that you helped out someone in need of a precious computer part

-You get to be in my own personal fan club

-and much more lol

So... ;):haha:

Thanks guys :-)

ok well i dont need to be your HERO for the next month, I get that feeling in my stomac all the time, i really dont want to be in a guys fan club, and i dont think there is anything you can offer me that i would take. except money.  :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Just kidding, when i get home i will look around and see if i can digg mine up and i send it out to ya.

hey, if anyone else has an extra athlon xp cpu layin around.. i need one... tried to overclock my cpu and broke it :haha: but i got a new mobo/cpu... but wanna upgrade my server... so any cpu's layin around... leave a reply or shoot me a PM lol....

thanks, Tim