Crazy screen

Daiquirii

Right-click on your desktop, click properties, go to the settings tab, click the advanced button towards the bottom... depending on your video card drivers you should see something about Rotation in this window.

edit: a bit late... oh well

edit 2: doh... wrote the wrong thing...

php...i don't think ur post was late at all...it gave great detailed instructions...altho daiquirii prob knows how to find the setting for her graphics card...for me i would have no idea...so posting those details will help others in the future with those same rotation probs ;)

Thanks guys, I was too concerned to think of the obvious, I had tried regular properties and it wasn't there. I forgot that my graphics card has its own separate properties tab in the middle of the right-click desktop menu.

As for the MapleStory thing, I just downloaded it last night, so I thought there may be a connection, but I was wrong, I'm still not used to their controls yet so I probably just hit the wrong button (I have a Fn key that enables alternate keys, probely just hit that with the wrong key, its right next to the main action button Ctrl)

Right-click on your desktop, click properties, to the settings tab, click the advanced button towards the bottom... depending on your video card drivers you should see something about Rotation in this window.

edit: a bit late... oh well

I suppose this only applies if you have a custom video card?