Petition for CA3LE! PLEASE SIGN!

water

I wanna be special, I wanna be me, I wanna custom title due to my obvious expansive ability to lecture and promote love and understanding!

I wanna be TMN's Social Conscience, I want it as the words under New's Anchor.

Think about it, who else draws you into the societal discussions but Water!

Where else but water do you get the basic life essence?

Water is everywhere, including the air you breathe, and I keep you clean!

I am 80% of your BODY!

I speak.

Come ON people, vote for me to get this custom title, because I love you!

WATER: TMN's Social Conscience!

Geez, I feel like I'm running for president. Who's going to be my media advisor?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll put in my vote

.I better not suggest one for me I just might get it.  ;)

If I believed in astrology then I would be a fire sign As an Aries Mars would be the ruling planet or god of war.If any of it holds "water" then that might explain some of my hawk nature.

You can have "TMN's Social Conscience" above your news anchor title but not below it... below is the title for how many posts you've made, only way to change that title is to post more ;-)

BUT, you definitely can have any title you want... you are one of our best members :-D

If you want, I can change your 'News Anchor' title to "TMN's Social Conscience" -- or how about "Global Mod"  ;-)  -- shoot me a PM if you're interested.

-D

You can have "TMN's Social Conscience" above your news anchor title but not below it... below is the title for how many posts you've made, only way to change that title is to post more ;-)

BUT, you definitely can have any title you want... you are one of our best members :-D

If you want, I can change your 'News Anchor' title to "TMN's Social Conscience" -- or how about "Global Mod"  ;-) -- shoot me a PM if you're interested.

-D

YAY! I got the title!

Thanks CA3LE! Thanks everyone for signing! :D I'm going into work, and now I am going to have a great day! :D

That was sooo cool! *walks off grinning to the shower*