Petition for CA3LE! PLEASE SIGN!

water

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommi Dammit Son are you still trying to mount water? Play hard to get or something cmon man... your make all us players look bad.

*Wishes that CA3LE would get off his ass, quit eating the pork rinds and make me a smile that stands there and licks its fingers then rubs its own nipples... That would be right here.

*Wishes that CA3LE would get off his ass, quit eating the pork rinds and make me a smile that stands there and licks its fingers then rubs its own nipples... That would be right here.

Shug..... you are nuckin' futs

Water is really good at starting threads that have a great deal of member participation :-P -- she knows how to get them talkin' :-)

Water is really good at starting threads that have a great deal of member participation :-P -- she knows how to get them talkin' :-)

:D get over here, I'll make YOU squeal. ;)

Now THERE'S a rhetorical question!  :haha:  :haha:

Because she's the proverbial hot chick amongst the group of computer geeks.  ;)