Petition for CA3LE! PLEASE SIGN!

water

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*carries on*

Philp: I'm not perverbial, I'm a real girl!

I stand corrected.  :haha:

I should have said you ARE the hot chick amongst the computer geeks.

Better?  ;)

Yeah, I have since hired a girl to keep an eye on you outside of your bedroom window.

*giggles and runs*

And she works for peanuts.  :laughing7:

*as he continues to run*

That big gray thing with the huge nose? I gave her pistachios and lured her away to the circus....

I stand corrected.  :haha:

I should have said you ARE the hot chick amongst the computer geeks.

Better?  ;)

It would be better if you modified it to the hot chick being one of the hot chicks (tdawnaz roxers my soxors. ;) )

Shug..... you are nuckin' futs

Water is really good at starting threads that have a great deal of member participation :-P -- she knows how to get them talkin' :-)

Its not her its her breasts. Everyone is just trying to mount her and it makes me sick. YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK...

*runs off into the woods while removing all of his clothes, on his ass you can barely make out a tattoo on his ass that says cholla wuz here.*

It would be better if you modified it to the hot chick being one of the hot chicks (tdawnaz roxers my soxors. ;) )

The discussion at the time was about you. That you are not the only hottie here goes without saying.  ;)

Its not her its her breasts. Everyone is just trying to mount her and it makes me sick. YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK...

*runs off into the woods while removing all of his clothes, on his ass you can barely make out a tattoo on his ass that says cholla wuz here.*

LMAO

We were at "Put-In-Bay all day yesterday with my in-laws, there was this beautiful girl with a really long tatto in the small of her back. It was all in Chinese lettering.

My mother in law whispers to the rest of us: What does that say? How do you know what it means?

I said:

it's either A: "Nature is my first and truest love"

OR

b. I made this tatto, and she thinks it says something really cool and powerful, but it really says 'Bob was here'. - Signed Bubba the Gay Tattoo Man

OR C.

If you can read this roll me over.

I was betting on C.

:haha:

That's why I'll never get a Kanji tattoo. At least not until I learn to read enough of the Asian languages to know for sure what I'm getting.  ;)

Then again it may have said

CAUTION ....standing while on this ride may be hazardous to your health....lol :haha:

• 2 weeks later...

Tommi Dammit Son are you still trying to mount water? Play hard to get or something cmon man... your make all us players look bad.

*Wishes that CA3LE would get off his ass, quit eating the pork rinds and make me a smile that stands there and licks its fingers then rubs its own nipples... That would be right here.

how about this one?

http://stuff2do.systs.net/yabbfiles/Smilies/lick.gif