Hey new people, say hi to us here!

water

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum wave Shugs bark is usually worse than his bite.  ;)

Enjoy your stay.  :D

OK, I said what you wanted shug, now where is my testmy bucks cheapo? :?:  :whaa:

edit: spelling

Maybe his bite would be comfortable if  he took his teeth out ? yeah

I have heard rumors also ,  :wink2:

Rose UK  :smitten:

Hi Tommie get back in the queue , I am still 100 testmy net bucks short ,

I think paleface talks with forked tongue, hopefully  :wink2:

Hi Wave ,yeah,  we are all mad , sad ,and GOOD FUN here on testmy.net 

also not a bad place to be for Technical advice .IMHO

• 5 weeks later...

Pretty danged good DanX , and yourself ? Pretty neat place they have hidden here, huh? Well enjoy your stay. Thursday is the busy night of the week here. But take a good gander while you are at it.

Now where the heck did Roco run off to ? He must be hiding, somewhere.  :huh: Guess I better cut down some bushes and turn over some rocks.  :wink:

Yep, tis the shopping season. Hope it is going smoothly as possible.

I hate X-mas shopping.  :angry: The crazy women. They drive me nuts. I would rather go during the night when they are in bed.  :evil6: No shopping cart accidents that way.

Good thing they don't give out a liscence for those, I would have mine yanked at this time of year.  :twisted:

And watch the tooshy there...oh you were.  :kiss:

Yep, tis the shopping season. Hope it is going smoothly as possible.

I hate X-mas shopping.  :angry: The crazy women. They drive me nuts. I would rather go during the night when they are in bed.  :evil6: No shopping cart accidents that way.

Good thing they don't give out a liscence for those, I would have mine yanked at this time of year.  :twisted:

HA!

I go late at night if it's something I can get from a 24 hour store, then I take a day off work and go in the morning if it is. My shopping went relatively smooth. :D

And yes, I bought those those cherry candy underwear you were asking about.....

Now where the heck did Roco run off to ? He must be hiding, somewhere.  :huh: Guess I better cut down some bushes and turn over some rocks.  :wink:

I been hibernmating in the cave (workshop ) but I heard the wake up call Bro. :lol:..............>

HA!

I go late at night if it's something I can get from a 24 hour store, then I take a day off work and go in the morning if it is. My shopping went relatively smooth. :D

And yes, I bought those those cherry candy underwear you were asking about.....

:shock::oops:, now I am awake  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

He's like a rabbit :D

:shock: Rampant -?  :evil6:

Is it safe to come out of the cave Tommie ? , oh lol, back in the corner again I guess, 

Happy New year all , 2007 the year of member 40K , by Feb 15th is my guesstimate ,

Regards

Roco  UK