New Speakers! I'm so excited!

CA3LE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to them?

The price I paid wasn't nearly as good as yours. Best Buy charged me $219.99 + Tax.  :( I loved the speakers big time. Movies, music and games sounded fantastic. I just couldn't accept the price.

Upon searching for reviews (which were all good), I found out how much money I could have saved by purchasing the exact same setup through Newegg. The Z-5300e's were $179.99 (Mar. '05) :D. I was like damn! Best Buy seriously gets over on people! Pissed off (but happy as well), I returned the system and got my money back.

Shopped Newegg for 5.1 setups and found the Z-5500's for $277.99. For only $58 more than what I previously paid, I picked them up.

My MX1000 has been great since day one...

Best mouse in the world!  I love mine too...

My MX1000 batteries last about 8-9 days.. under rather heavy usage.  But they're rechargeable... so :shrug:

Yea, I just pop mine on the charger every couple days for an hour or so and it's good to go.  Cool thing is that if it runs out you can put it on the charger for like 10 seconds and get at least 5 minutes out of it... awesome mouse, works on EVERY surface without a problem.  Optical was good.. but lasers are the best.

Really.. I have not had any real problems with their products.. I had to replace one of mine.. but their customer service was more than will to work with me. 

What product have you used?

This is the corded one that would only work up and down,not left to right.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2150,CONTENTID=5003

cordless one:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=835,CONTENTID=10953

New Mouse:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=041

i have a logitech trackman marble+...i've had it for like 5+ years...long time anyway...never had a problem with it...just clean it out with a brush and wipe off the ball every couple of months...and yell at people if they use it with dirty hands :P ..."wash ur hands before u touch my mouse...he's sensitive to people germs"...i'd like to go wireless  one of these days...

hey does anyone know if they make mouses for kids...u know...for little hands?...little meeses for little hands :)

i have a logitech trackman marble+...i've had it for like 5+ years...long time anyway...never had a problem with it...just clean it out with a brush and wipe off the ball every couple of months...and yell at people if they use it with dirty hands :P ..."wash ur hands before u touch my mouse...he's sensitive to people germs"...i'd like to go wireless  one of these days...

hey does anyone know if they make mouses for kids...u know...for little hands?...little meeses for little hands :)

http://www.buypcsupplies.com/tinymouse.html?source=google

that looks like a little mouse but i really have no idea on the credibility of the site. = )

i have one of those, they are so good, take a while to get use to, and are very good for something like photoshop.

I have the same one and I've had it since 1999. I can not stand to use a regular mouse at all.

can u have two mouses (mice) (meeses) hooked up at the same time?

yes

I suppose, but I would think it conflict to much. Like two brains in the same head I would think.  :confused2:

Lety me know if you see sparks, and get a pic. (just kidding)

I don't think the software would allow it.

there will be no conflitct as long as you don't move both mice at the same time.

• 7 months later...