Whats better?

DJVageli

Well I just gave it a cold hard reboot and let it sit for about 3 minutes,and then reopened it and it seems to be working just fine for now,hasnt done this for awhile,I just hope it remains like this ;)

And BTW its a good thing its working for now because Reverend what u told me to do sounded very complicated, but at the same time I thank u for taking time to try and help me :D

And resopalrabotnick I thank u too :D

no worries. i did, among other things for that company, phone support for their cinema ticketing and concession soft and hardware, they had the crap running on windoze boxes, 95 percent of the tickets i just had em restart and that was it.

best one was this older lady working at the register in a cinema 400 miles away and i had her shut down. i told her to hit the power button to start again, she says nothing happened. so i go oh fuck, now what.

well, she didn;t know the first thing about comps. so i asked where exactly did she push the button. here on the box that says s97. hm, ah, thats the model of their monitors. she just turned off her screen along with the box. ok, there should be a square box about the size of 2 shoeboxes somewhere under your desk. no, there isnt. mrrrm, ok, go to the back of the box where you just pressed the button. ok.. there is 2 cables there. ok, follow one of them. it goes to the power outlet. good, follow the other, thicker one. it goes into this box here. ok, on the front of the box, press the big round button. oh, it's working now. no shit, true story. scouts honor.