Pre-Orders for Windows Vista!

Dark_Matter

a mod promoting and condoning theft? who do i report mods to? the big man himself? :evil6:

I doubt he's condoning it. But anyway, our boss happens to be the Big Giant Head. He's kinda hard to find though. :)

Edit: No Vista for me. I've had enough of this monopoly. I'm gonna try Linux. To be safe, I'm going to try it on a MS Virtual machine first.

Linux is hard to use. You cant do everyday things on it suck as flash, or listen to an mp3. You have to hack the kernal foreverything and use bash.

On the other hand, Bill gates should make his stuff cheaper if he doesnt want piaracy... lik 30 dollars.

I'd have to disagree on that first part.

welcome to the forum btw...

Linux is hard to use. You cant do everyday things on it suck as flash, or listen to an mp3. You have to hack the kernal foreverything and use bash.

On the other hand, Bill gates should make his stuff cheaper if he doesnt want piaracy... lik 30 dollars.

im with php i disagree with the first part.

I am also going to have to disagree... in the past year or so there have been huge developments in Linux for retail users.  As it stands right now 80% of what you can do on the command line you can also do in a GUI app.  I think you would be impressed by the new Ubuntu live cd, Suse 10.1, or maybe even fedora core.. 

The linux developers are currently trying to make it easier for those who want to get rid of windows and move to linux.  One major improvement is the vista like "start" menu that should be out with Suse 10.2 running KDE..

KDE Kickoff

As far as flash goes... yeah it is some what of a pain.. but you can get it up and running no problem by reading the install instuctions from Adobe.. they are also working on bring the linux version up to the windows version soon..