inbox.com

starship_troopers

i just signed up for it after reading it in pcworld....its pretty nice.. its a site for free 5gb email with 50mb file limit to upload. (if im right hotmail only has 10mb) and if you dont want to use your browser its pop3 so just set it up in outlook, thunderbird, etc.  not sure how long its been there, but i just found it and decided to share it here incase someone else wants to sign up, since its free.  here's the link  http://www.inbox.com

Seems pretty good...But I'll stick to gmail...lol...back when I started in gmail back in 2004 they had like 1GB inboxes and now they are at 2.7 gigs...so they are always adding....plus I dunno...no bad experiences so far.  I also like the web browsin inbox...dunno why but I've always hated Outlook..

Hi Starship Troupers , thanks for the headup on inbox, just what i needed , and for a change * 5GB offer valid only for US, CA and UK residents  :thumbsup: *

runs ok on I.E. but not on Maxthon , maybe I havn't fully explored the settings , anyone tried it on firefox or I.E. 7  ?

Hi Starship Troupers , thanks for the headup on inbox, just what i needed , and for a change * 5GB offer valid only for US, CA and UK residents  :thumbsup: *

runs ok on I.E. but not on Maxthon , maybe I havn't fully explored the settings , anyone tried it on firefox or I.E. 7  ?

it runs fine in firefox, lemee check with ie7 i'll post back in a few

edit::: ok, it runs smooth in I.E. 7 and in firefox for me.  :D