Okay Boyz, (and berries) Help a sister out.

water

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only heard the ozzy osbourne and the stones version. i vote the stones one based on that.

actually - with being on at least 36 hours striaght, I can play both, unless you guys run me out of space with the requests...

in which case I'll go longer, I can sleep when I'm dead. :-P

but I can't promise about my spelling issues after that much sleep deprivation! :D

actually - with being on at least 36 hours striaght, I can play both, unless you guys run me out of space with the requests...

but I can't promise about my spelling issues after that much sleep deprivation! :D

well if gnr and god knows who lese has a version that would make it at least 3 different versions. just don't play em back to back, that would be too obvious... :twisted:

http://www.pandora.com/music/song/dd3b7e67e817c4cf

http://www.pandora.com/music/song/bdbd6bdd72dd61c3

well if gnr and god knows who lese has a version that would make it at least 3 different versions. just don't play em back to back, that would be too obvious... :twisted:

lol - no problem, I know the rules :D

and... *whispers* there's a member of THIS site who may soon be a DJ on our station..... *refuses to tell who*

*snickers*

I love being me!

Ah. So it's sleep deprivation that causes it, eh?  ;)

*hears a very loud "BLOW ME" coming out of the central Great Lakes region of the US*    :haha:  :haha:

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead, Warren Zevon

Eagles - Witchy Woman

Joey Gaynor - The Addams Family

Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack - Time Warp

I'll just keep looking keep what you want.

ty coknuck, got them all, except I have Vic Mizzy: Addams Family

NO S#!t... :haha: :haha: :haha:

YOU could look and see if you have it there :-P pweeaaase? *bats her eyelashes*

:downtown:

I also have a good freind of my site and listener who sent me Neil Gaiman short sotries on CD, I may use a few of those as well... He's freaky sort of eerie!