www.google.com and http://www.whitehouse.gov/president/ CONNECTION????????

karthic

hello guys,

today i found something really unexpected!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

go to www.google.com for me its redirected to www.google.co.in (i 'm in INDIA) and type "Failure" without any quotes and instead of clicking Google search click I am feeling lucky and see what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i know the reason for this happening????????????

i read this message(posted months back) today morning only while going through community messages archive in orkut.com and tried it and yet it worked out!!!!

don't the google know this???????????? or at least the whitehouse????????

or are they reluctant to correct this problem??????????????

anyway i wish to know the reason for the above happening???????????  :)

have anybody tried this or know the reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

note:this msg is not intended to hurt any body mentally just i wish to know the reason thats it

When you click "I'm Feeling Lucky," it simply returns the top link. The same top link you would see if you clicked "Google Search." The links may change from time to time. There's no secret meaning behind them. For example, as I'm writing this, the current "I'm Feeling Lucky" search directs me to a website called "Failure Magazine." :-)

@ tommie

do you mean to guess(or say) that google voluntarily or knowingly only is doing this???????????????

Actually I am figuring their search engine is designed this way, to take a sort of poll on information.

Actually it is just a guess as I am not really that technical. But how do you think it makes up the list you see anyway. Probably on current info. Try and look up older stuff. It seldoms comes up. It is usually current items.

Just my thoughts!

And yes, a computer is doing this, not a human. For google using a program.  :ha: