wINDOWS 2000 ISSUE

jamaicarocks

Wuz up,

I installed a program that I want to be on 30 other machines,so I cloned the machine and installed the clone on a test machine Windows 2000.....It worked fine for the day but this morning I came in and it wouldnt enter windows saying virtual memory is low......what could have caused this and how can it be corrected,if anyone knows ......Thank you!

It's a Biometric voting system used in our country's(Jamaica) election ..........the PC's use 512 mb ......We are using Norton Ghost ,but the DOS version .......Could it be that we are using a DOS based system to clone unto a 32bit OS?

If i remember correctly the DOS mode just creates an ISO of the disk??  that is then moveable to other machines..  I would be careful cloaning system that way..  I dont know if you have been following what has been happening in the US with using clones/images of voting systems.. 

Lol..No not really,the 32bit version of the DOS seems to be working ......but this issue you speak of ,hope it's not somthing extremely critical,(and the software designers would have told us anyway)that wud deem the election invalid ,cuz that wud pose a big problem for our country..as I said the software designers wud have told us ,I HOPE