19 inch monitor

intense

Looking into getting myself a 19 inch monator. Looking at tiger direct. The price is about what I am willing to spend. About 200. Problem is I have NO clue which one is my best bet. Here is the link and I realize there are several. Which one would you suggest? Willing to go a bit more it a much better deal. Sure would apreciate your imput...19 inch monitors  If you have a better web site or better deal with a bigger monotor for about the same price I am all eyse. Thank you.Will be doing a bit of both gameing and movies. Probally more gameing. But will still watch a dvd from time to time.

Well after looking around and such I spent the cash and bought me one. Its a 19 inch wide screen. Considering I was useing a a super old 15 monitor this thing is a flipping monster. Paid with tax about 230.00. Its almost to much screen. Can hang it on the wall. Really gonna look into hooking my t.v. into it. Not sure how I have never done that but considering it in a big way. Thank you all

Well after looking around and such I spent the cash and bought me one. Its a 19 inch wide screen. Considering I was useing a a super old 15 monitor this thing is a flipping monster. Paid with tax about 230.00. Its almost to much screen. Can hang it on the wall. Really gonna look into hooking my t.v. into it. Not sure how I have never done that but considering it in a big way. Thank you all

19 inch for