Just everyone come in.

Shug7272

Do you like TestMy.net or testmy.net better?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like TestMy.net or testmy.net better?

• TestMy.net Capital T (the first one) and Capital M
    • testmy.net No caps.
    • Same difference.
    • Testmy.Net

it doesnt really matter to me, but i usially write it as testmy.net

Is that with lower case or upper case. For some reason you cant write testmy.net with caps... AHH shit I just figured it out. CA3LE has it set to always write testmy.net no matter what you capitalize. I guess this poll is pointless... ahh what the hell all my shit is.

TestMy.net

TESTMY.NET

Is that with lower case or upper case. For some reason you cant write testmy.net with caps... AHH shit I just figured it out. CA3LE has it set to always write testmy.net no matter what you capitalize. I guess this poll is pointless... ahh what the hell all my shit is.

not pointless Shug , may save somebody taking their keyboard apart  :lol: (me)

you can write it any way you want

testmy.net

TestMy.net

TestMY.NET

i perfer it with no caps

Yea I had the word censor on and I viewed it the same way you did. I forgot that our word censor automatically changes certain words to what CA3LE wants. So with it on if you write TeStMY.NeT it still comes out testmy.net.

Before I logged in, it showed all 3 of dlewis23's examples in lower case.

Now that I am logged in, I see the 3 different examples.

Never noticed that before.

By the way, I usually just take the lazy way out, using all lower case.

But I want to know which you think looks best.

Hi Shugs , have you got , leave words uncensored box unticked in profile > look and layout  ?  that matbe the reason give it a try ,

I never even noticed that in the profile.  :shock:

Thanks, Roco!

BTW, on this side of the pond we say "unchecked" instead of "unticked". LOL

Many years of working on Jaguars and Land Rovers has taught me a 2nd language. Most of the terms the British use make sense, but I still don't understand why engine idle speed is called "tickover". Of course, it can be said that "idle speed" is an oxymoron, can't it?  ;)

I never even noticed that in the profile.  :shock:

Thanks, Roco!

BTW, on this side of the pond we say "unchecked" instead of "unticked". LOL

Many years of working on Jaguars and Land Rovers has taught me a 2nd language. Most of the terms the British use make sense, but I still don't understand why engine idle speed is called "tickover". Of course, it can be said that "idle speed" is an oxymoron, can't it?  ;)

Hi philp, lol , we may also say unchecked , but all our UK forms say put a tick in the relevant box,

so I kinda gets to  a habit , tickover ,that is kinda interesting, it has allways been used since I can remember , (1960's) I use idle speed myself , we had a mech .with American connections ,

he said to the foreman , it  has a rattle in the trunk , lol  "TRUNK", is it a F*&^ing Elephant ,

we keep our hood on our coats , but our boot on our feet and car lol 

we had a US customer who complained about his shift, yeah shift work is a bars*&ed , replied the foreman,so whats up with the gearchange , somewere I have a book on American/English car terminology , it's about 50 pages ,

the one word same meaning that beat me for years was a-lumin-ium, I though was a different composition to our alu-minium  :lol: I did my apprenticeship with Standard-Triumph , but moved to Renault  :evil1: then out of the trade to cleaner engineering , I didn't like getting my little pandies dirty lol 

Hi Shug, gee thanks , but can I change them for the equivalent in petrol vouchers,

it should cover a few gallons in the UK :evil3:

You damn British with your gas and your cars... No you cant exchange it. You can only use it to get horribly dirty things from the mods.  :lol: :lol:

You damn British with your gas and your cars... No you cant exchange it. You can only use it to get horribly dirty things from the mods.  :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Shucks Shugs,  I get that from my goverment , shafted springs to mind  :shock::roll:

Guess that is about the same then  :lol:

I was thinking TeStMy.NeT, maybe just for flavor.  :mrgreen:

Just layer it over a set of hooters, and I am game.  :icon_thumleft:

:lol: :lol: Shucks Shugs,  I get that from my goverment , shafted springs to mind  :shock::roll:

Guess that is about the same then  :lol:

You should have insisted on the week fun filled trip to TMN resort, and insisted on picking up the passes at waters house.  ;)

But guess what, you blew it! !  :twisted:

I used to write it as TestMy.net -- but the past few years I've written it as testmy.net  .. even if I start a sentance with 'testmy.net' I still leave it lowercase.  I always find myself going back and making stuff lowercase when I'm using a program that trys to 'fix' it for me :-P -- drives me nuts :)

Good to know that almost everyone else agrees with me that it looks better all lowercase :-P

why is one question "testmy.net No caps" and another "testmy.net" -- am I missing something or am I correct in thinking that IT'S THE SAME THING!! :-P

haha

-D

I used to write it as TestMy.net -- but the past few years I've written it as testmy.net  .. even if I start a sentance with 'testmy.net' I still leave it lowercase.  I always find myself going back and making stuff lowercase when I'm using a program that trys to 'fix' it for me :-P -- drives me nuts :)

Good to know that almost everyone else agrees with me that it looks better all lowercase :-P

why is one question "testmy.net No caps" and another "testmy.net" -- am I missing something or am I correct in thinking that IT'S THE SAME THING!! :-P

haha

-D

Thats because your DAMN word censor was fucking with me and no matter how I wrote TestMy.net it would make it testmy.net.  :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :laughing7:

I was thinking TeStMy.NeT, maybe just for flavor.  :mrgreen:

Just layer it over a set of hooters, and I am game.  :icon_thumleft:

You should have insisted on the week fun filled trip to TMN resort, and insisted on picking up the passes at waters house.  ;)

But guess what, you blew it! !  :twisted:

On no, these blackouts must be getting worse, I can't remember blowing it ,

I can't believe I would forget that, mind you I can't remember yesterday either, 

eerh, sorry I forgot your name, but can you tell me if I was  :lol: after ?

just glad I voted no to 4/20  :lol: