DLEWIS WENT AND DID WHAT ? ? ?

tommie gorman

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't, I done spent that on cookies at the store. Didn't figure you would be giving any up after I ran over this ball. And they were pretty good.  :D    :oops: No not as good as yours.

And SHUG STARTED IT ! !  :haha:

k well ur grounded then...til u find shugar a new ball...don't even think about sassin me sassy boy...i got a woodshed with ur name on it

It is not the woodshed with my name on it that bothers me, it is that damned willow switch.

And you gotta catch me first. I got me  a boat down at the river me & Huck is got loaded for a long ride. Ain't that right Huck? ?

With lost of stolen food hidden away in it. :tongue2:

You women always figger you got ua figgered.   :icon_king:

I'll leave a roll of duct tape if you want it fixed.  :booty:

And shug can just blow it up with all his hot air.  ;)

By the way, you will have to cut all new switches, I loaded the others up for kindling for our campfires later on down the river.  :lol:

he has no clue where i am...shhhh don't tell him...i'll suprise him round the next corner...hehehe...

dlewis23...i hope u have the time of ur life at universal studios...i got pregnant on my honeymoon (little known fact...blast from my past) damn that was fun...and yeh...call ur family when ya get there then unplug the phone for most of the time...

he has no clue where i am...shhhh don't tell him...i'll suprise him round the next corner...hehehe...

call ur family when ya get there then unplug the phone for most of the time...

Pink does not work that well.  ;)

But white sure does. Lol

"call ur family when ya get there then unplug the phone for most of the time" if nothing else for your security and sanity.  ;)

dlewis23...i hope u have the time of ur life at universal studios...i got pregnant on my honeymoon (little known fact...blast from my past) damn that was fun...and yeh...call ur family when ya get there then unplug the phone for most of the time...

thanks we will. there is no change of her getting pregnant on our honeymoon so i dont have to worry about that. an im not calling my family when i get there Ive seen and heard enough of them for the past week.