New Layout

coknuck

Roco;were you having trouble with small text too?Before CA3LE worked on it early this morning?

The first page is still a little small for me but I can read it.Everything else looks fine.

I use IE6.It is on largest for the View text.This works on all but a few sites .I do sometimes get very large text & need to set it down for a specific site.

I can't read .doc files so I can't check yours out.I don't have Word.I have been thinking about DLing something like Open Office to see if that will work I just haven't yet.I do have Word pad but that still doesn't let me read the .doc files.When I try I get the error below.If anyone knows about this they can post a solution.

Hi Cholla, I hadden't any trouble with  the  log in page regarding font size , I normally enter by e-mail notification , and stay logged in forever, I noticed a problem (of my own doing ) after running ccleaner ,as I guess it removes the log in cookie ,

I tend to use larger fonts, as the maxthon favorites list is in very small fonts, I guess there is away to change that, but I haven't found it yet 

My problem was in the log in area , as shown in the first pic

the second pic, is the latest screen shot, without any chages made on my computer 

having printed and scanned into  jpg. via Adobe ( LOL)  I can see the point you are making

not a problem for me , it is still larger than my favorits list in maxthon   :angry5:  

Roco;Thanks for going to the trouble to do the Screen shots.They were clearer than the .doc file.I went & DLed a Word program that read you .doc file fine.I had been intending to do that since this is the third time I had a .doc I couldn't read.I'm still looking into fixing Windows ME Wordpad so it will do this but this one seems to work.It's a freeware program called  ABI Word version 2.4.5.

I guess your text was too large then.On the cookies :Since I have a windows ME which is a 9X OS I can use DOS.I have a program called Eraser version 5.8 also freeware.With a .bat file & a PIF msdos & a registry setting.I can use the Eraser program before windows starts.I have it erase & overwrite all cookies ,Temporary Internet files, & their index.dat files.Also the index.dat file from History this doesn't erase the 3 day history I keep if I want to check something .I could do that but don't.It overwrites 3 passes I could set it to 7 or if I really want a good overwrite it has a 35 pass option but this takes a while.The 3 pass is quick.

For my screen shots I just use MSPaint.If I need them better I work them over with Ifranview.

I found a fix for the MSWRD832.CNV in the form of a .zip file.Most sites said there wasn't a fix.This one has 3 newer files than Windows ME installs.Now word pad will open newer .doc files.I will put the file here incase some one with an older OS needs it.

oh...those...hahaha...nooooo...i'm talking about the arrows that were on the main home page that were links to the upload and download tests...lol...

that was funny...i was so lost...cuz neither one of me knew what we were talking about

thx coknuck...i appreciate the effort to help me find my way...

time for bed now guys...nite :)