Need help making a logic circuit

Guest PeePs

ok so im in this intro computer science class and we just started doing circuits and I seem to be stumped on this problem. I bet a lot of people here could do this problem while they are asleep so...... anyone wanna help me out  :D .

(problem is the attacked image)

I don't think that works because if i set the control signal to 1 (so the output should be the same as A) and i set the A input to 0 and the B input to 1, the output is a 1 when it should be 0 because A is 0.

the problem doesn't indicate that A..or ..B ..ever change.....I read it as ..A>..being a voltage level..perhaps....and B..something like gnd.

It only indicates that the control signal changes...

and the orgate may need a state indicator on the B line to make it pass... ;)

Yea, im not really sure, but I tested ur idea and i think i figured it out.

Put A into and AND gate and B into and XOR gate and the control signal into both of those, and then the outputs of those two into an OR gate and it works out i believe.

Thanks for the help Aggr3

i dunno if im reading the question wrong or if im making some stupid mistake, but to me it appears that your logic circuit doesn't work. If you set A = 0 and B = 1 and the controller = 1; then the output is 1, even though it should be 0.

what are you using for simulation ? logicworks ?

No, I was just running through it with a piece of paper / pen. This is pretty much my first computer science class ever so I'm a newbie. I might have to look into that logicworks though ;) .