100 MB Download Test. Let's Compair.

ROGMAN

hi guys am new here. am on-off member up here. i can understand about 1kB/s or 1mb/s ..... but if you ask me about ping or pong then  :idiot2: so.....

anyways i'm on 1.5mb/s connection speed.

Welcome! Ping is a computer network tool used to test whether a particular host is reachable across an IP network.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice download, but the upload is kinda slow for the download

Yeah i think the upload should be faster but i guess it could be if you want to pay an extra 100 bucks a month to get the 1500 upload lol i think i'll just settle for the 768 for 95,  kinda crazy though since even mediacom in this area are going to at least 1000 for the upload and thats for the residential.  oh well any little bit helps out just whish Midco would get off there butt and bump things up faster especially the upload because we all know that you can have a real fast download but the server you are visiting will only send the data to you as fast as it is setup to do so.  but Midco has there own backbone which is nice in some aspect, actually they have two networks when one goes down the other picks up the load.  :grin2:

Yeah i think the upload should be faster but i guess it could be if you want to pay an extra 100 bucks a month to get the 1500 upload lol i think i'll just settle for the 768 for 95,  kinda crazy though since even mediacom in this area are going to at least 1000 for the upload and thats for the residential.  oh well any little bit helps out just whish Midco would get off there butt and bump things up faster especially the upload because we all know that you can have a real fast download but the server you are visiting will only send the data to you as fast as it is setup to do so.  but Midco has there own backbone which is nice in some aspect, actually they have two networks when one goes down the other picks up the load.  :grin2:

thats alot of money for just 1.5 up

• 2 weeks later...

You gotta admit! UK speeds are catching up!

Im on a 16Mb Down and 1.3Mb Up! Need to find a decent UK server to test with!

i admit you are a little bastard

in a good way HEHEHEHE

i wish i had that connection

anyway poor student here can only afford 4mb ntl

nice speed

• 2 months later...