BSNL 's GAME PACK: 60kbps DOWNLOAD SPEED!!!! HOW MUCH DO I VE TO PAY???????

karthic

hello friends

recently i was told by my friends that if a dataone(brandname of BSNL 's broadband service) activates the game pack he can download a file with a transfer rate or download speed of 60 kbps

and most of my friends have experimented with it too and it 's TRUE.

THEY ARE DOWNLOADING WITH A TRANSFER RATE OF 60 KBPS :o instead of the normal 30 kbps :cry:

and coming to tariffs there is no information on the game package and its related tariff  in the tariff page of the www.dataone.in site.

if no info is given then IS IT FREE????????????

so my question is have anybody experienced this game package and know the cost which i have to pay for this game package????

PS: you can activate this game package by entering your account page in the dataone site and go to game pack menu and click activate account.