PLEASE HELP!!!

gatOr

Sup everyone,

I actually posted before about a flickering problem i was having with my monitor, but it seems now that i might have a virus or something. Like every 40 minutes or  so a 4 second clip from a linkin park song plays. Also only on and off my monitor will start acting crazy flickering and what not. Anyone heard of this before and if it is a virus, norton and housecall do not detect it i might get stuck  and have to format. And could unstable graphics drivers cause monitor to screw up, seems like it could.- Later :evil6:

You could try shutting down, cleaning the contacts on your graphix card, then if no good, install new drivers (updates are important of course, or see if you can borrow a monitor for a few.  Monitors usually just BLOW ...but yours may be slowly dying.  I'll be happy to give it a funeral and burial grounds if you wish.  The "music" is related to a virus though ...but I can't find the link that I read on it.  Too many every day and can't keep up!

Good Luck!

The Reverend