Very cool free music site.

Shug7272

Sort of similar to Pandora. Except Pandora is more flexible, and plays my choice of singer more before changing to something similar.

Also Pandora allows me to stop songs I don't like, and stops them from playing again. Have been a member there for a while, it pretty much rocks for me.

Otherwise not bad.

And it is just that your beautiful ass is not always at the station water. 

*whistles a cat call, then whispers here kitty kitty, I have some catnip for you over here*

Sort of similar to Pandora. Except Pandora is more flexible, and plays my choice of singer more before changing to something similar.

Also Pandora allows me to stop songs I don't like, and stops them from playing again. Have been a member there for a while, it pretty much rocks for me.

Otherwise not bad.

And it is just that your beautiful ass is not always at the station water. 

*whistles a cat call, then whispers here kitty kitty, I have some catnip for you over here*

*purrs* as far as you're concerned it is :-P

*purrs* as far as you're concerned it is :-P

You have such a way with purring out words, how could I say no?

*tosses out some extra catnip*

Yeah, I really don't get into new music. I stopped when CRAP, alternative, and all that other stuff came out. Still like my 50's to 70's rock and roll and country. You folks can have the rest. I'll have the best.  :thumbsup:

At least I understand it, and I don't have to stand on my head and spin, threaten to shoot my mom or whoever by singing a song,  or fall asleep from the music. Just turn it up and go deaf, now that is music.

Yeah, I really don't get into new music. I stopped when CRAP, alternative, and all that other stuff came out. Still like my 50's to 70's rock and roll and country. You folks can have the rest. I'll have the best.  :thumbsup:

At least I understand it, and I don't have to stand on my head and spin, threaten to shoot my mom or whoever by singing a song,  or fall asleep from the music. Just turn it up and go deaf, now that is music.

Absolutely, tommie! Rock on, bro!!!!