Ok,this isn't right

Doomsday

I have the latest drivers,maybe possible of a re-download and re-install of the drivers might fix the problem.

this isn't worrying me as much as last night when the computer acutally half-booted{HD's Started, but no exhuast/CPU Fan} Traced it to a bad molex connection that caused a problem.

i had to run out to grab some extra molex connections at the local radio shack to re-wire the system cause my power supply doesn't have any male ends left and i didn't have any extra's around.

The one thing that has been mentioned twice, which you might have done but not commented on is reloading the TCP Optimizer. Have you done that yet?

I think the problem here is not too many use the Optimizer. I do, but I have never had any loading problems, or even heard of any.

OK from scratch remove cablenut and TCP and do a ccleaner and defrag. Now reboot and reinstall the Optimizer. Reboot and defrag, and reboot and diskclean and see if that helps in that order.

Just some thoughts.  :roll:

Have you tried to un-install your network card, reboot, and let windows reinstall it?

Also, you could try WinSock XP Fix (attached).  You may be missing certain registry entries.

Have you done any major spyware removal lately? (not meaning that you have it, but if you removed some, it could have screwed up your registy entries, which WinSock XP Fix can help with)