Do I call in home help? Please reply fast!

ratchet

I'd uninstalled OpenOffice months ago, however, every time I do some sort of malware scan I see OO files are still there. So I'm boared the night before last and use Unlocker to delete them even though I'm warned that deleting them may harm other applications. Well, since I booted up last evening I'm unable to access my broadband service. This is not a service provider problem, I know I did it! The stupdist thing I've done though is keeping my XP restore to like 1 or 2 % so there was only the restore after I'd unlocked the files for deletion! I'm an idiot (at work by the way) and would appreciate your help, thank you!

I'd uninstalled OpenOffice months ago, however, every time I do some sort of malware scan I see OO files are still there. So I'm boared the night before last and use Unlocker to delete them even though I'm warned that deleting them may harm other applications. Well, since I booted up last evening I'm unable to access my broadband service. This is not a service provider problem, I know I did it! The stupdist thing I've done though is keeping my XP restore to like 1 or 2 % so there was only the restore after I'd unlocked the files for deletion! I'm an idiot (at work by the way) and would appreciate your help, thank you!

Sometimes you have to throw in the towel and call the experts....this is probably one of those times...that way...if they mess it up worse in trying to fix it...they are responsible for making things right....