testmy.net down ?

speedrick

how can i determine if my ISP (onelinkpr) is firewallin the test page of testmy.net ??

this has never happened until the last few days.  we the subcribers, for the last couple of weeks have had HORRIBLE latency.

there is nothing wrong with your ISP. TMN had a few Problems.

The site's up now - But I've noticed 2 "bugs"

It says I've been logged in for 29 minutes no matter how long I've been logged in.  And my stats for the past couple of days aren't being reflected here:

https://testmy.net/tools/database/personal_stats_30d.php?user_name=apriluofa&m=10&d=07&Y=2006

Ya ca3le already said theres gonna be a few bugs but they should be gone soon. Heck its better than having no TMN!!  :D

GIve it time bryanlautt, it did just go through major surgery. It may take a few days to iron it all out.

I know when I reformat it is not done as soon as I am back on-line, I find a few things I forgot eventually.

And this is much more major. I do not envy CA3LE's job here.  :nono:

CA3LE is top notch!  :thumbsup: He cares. ;)

CA3LE is top notch!  :thumbsup: He cares. ;)

if u only knew how much he cares...this is his baby...ya'll don't even know the half of it...what he's been thru...what tmn's been thru...thank u all for ur loyalty

it'll all be back to normal soon...like he said soon as tmn came back up...bits r missing...just continue to post the stuff u notice...we r compiling a list...so we really do appreciate u bringing up even the smallest thing that u see...

be patient...have faith...alot is going on behind the scenes...