Welcome back TMN!!!!

ispgeek

I will be making a post telling details on everything when I'm 100% done with everything.

You will notice a few things that don't work, (like the signature thing) but I'm working on this right now.  I havn't made a post yet because I was a little sleep deprived while trying to get the site back online (I think that I didn't sleep for two days in a row... but I'm not really sure because I was having delusions, lol... my friend told me it was friday and I thought it was only wednesday.) .... the good thing is that the site is back online, and the server is clean and secure.  but I still have work to do.

-D

I will be making a post telling details on everything when I'm 100% done with everything.

You will notice a few things that don't work, (like the signature thing) but I'm working on this right now.  I havn't made a post yet because I was a little sleep deprived while trying to get the site back online (I think that I didn't sleep for two days in a row... but I'm not really sure because I was having delusions, lol... my friend told me it was friday and I thought it was only wednesday.) .... the good thing is that the site is back online, and the server is clean and secure.  but I still have work to do.

-D

Sleep is highly overrated  :haha:  .....nonetheless glad to you have back....

-D

Thanks D. We'll wait patiently, no need to lose sleep over it, the basics are up and the rest will come in time (If you build it, they will come) LOL.

Don't get too obsessed about us, we understand and we'll wait for what's needed. :)

You did an amazing job in a minimal time period, thanks from all of us!

Thanks D. We'll wait patiently, no need to lose sleep over it, the basics are up and the rest will come in time (If you build it, they will come) LOL.

Don't get too obsessed about us, we understand and we'll wait for what's needed. :)

You did an amazing job in a minimal time period, thanks from all of us!

yeah, welcome back, good job and all that. but seriously, water, i think you underestimate the level of addiction of many users. not everyone can see it as calmly as you do...

attachments that were on the site before te downtime aren't working for some reason... I'm trying to figure this out right now so please stand by.

-D

It seems like part of the attachments directory wasn't copied in my backup.... but I have a copy on my computer at my house.  I'm having my mom go to my house in a little bit and setup my remote desktop (because I'm in California) and I'll upload the rest of the attachments... so hang tight.

-D

It seems like part of the attachments directory wasn't copied in my backup.... but I have a copy on my computer at my house.  I'm having my mom go to my house in a little bit and setup my remote desktop (because I'm in California) and I'll upload the rest of the attachments... so hang tight.

-D

*grins* see, now THAT'S dedication! And that's why we love this place. Thanks D.

-D

Wow.....