Welcome back TMN!!!!

ispgeek

Ah man did i miss this site. GREAT JOB CA3LE!

oh i just cant believe its actually back lol.  :D

*poppa do you think theres TMN in heaven?* idk im weird dont ask  :haha:

I ain't in a hurry to find out (heaven ) do you think they have vista , Knowing my luck and destination  :violent5:, they will be on Win 3.1  :angry5:

Good to be back "D", and say thanks to mom, guess thats whats called going the extra mile , :thumbsup:

Thanks tdawnaz 

Been very busy no time for anything. Did go on vacation in the begining of July and in the middle of August. But was busy the rest of the time. Just enough time to keep the computer updated and clean for the Wife to be online.

Hey man, you cant leave it that, "wife to be "  Ooooh do tell,  cleaned up the puter, for the wife to be,  :lol:  Congrats ?   

i think he meant..."so his wife could be online"...not for his "wife to be, to be online"...see the difference...but maybe i read it wrong...i just took it that his cleaned out the stuff he didn't want his wife to see so she could be online :haha: